• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

hi all can u rate these for me do u know about erm ?

zenith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi people can i have feedback and comments on what you think of the following

MALTODEXTRIN PFX
The most bioavailable and energy-packed Maltodextrin powder for muscle fullness, size and energy. Low glycemic and high in muscle-building properties.

DEXTROSE / i dont know about

SUPER-MICRONISED CREATINE MONOHYDRATE / i think is good

GLUTAMINE / i know is good

RIBOSE / anyone tried this ment to be better than creatine.

CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID (CLA) / ANY GOOD ?

METHOXYFLAVONE / ????

ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) / ???

TAURINE

ACETYL CARNITINE

ZINC MONOMETHIONINE ASPARTATE

CHROMIUM PICCOLINATE

FOLIC ACID

OKAY any of you know anything about these things any feedback would be brilliant. which ones are good which ones are crap.

Which ones have u not heard of.

Read below:

Three things that will basically cover all your bases listed:
1. Multi Vitamin
2. Creatine w/delivery system
3. Glutamine alone

I use dextrose (maltodextrin) together with whey protein in my post workout shake for some extra carbs. (I'm trying to bulk tho)

Exactly what comaro said

creatine with transport (grape juice warmed up is the BEST if not already insulin spiking)

L-glutamine, make sure its L, not some shit off brand.

and yes, multi vits

I take AST glutamine and creatine, love them.. AST always gave me results..no matter what drug or supp i have used.

i get GNC mega men vits. .love them as well.

lata
CM

okay guys thanks for your help i see the other ingrediants are worth it.!

Any of you heard of this product think its any good its called explosive creatine.

DEXTROSE 33g
MICRONISED CREATINE 5g
TAURINE 1g
L-ARGININE 1g
X-PHOSPHATES 800mgs
CITRIC ACID 950mgs

do u think it works, it claims it can put up to 15 pounds on in 2 weeks

I heard about it, a buddy of mine was using it and yes he did gain somwhere between 10-15lb in 2 weeks. But don't forget it's all WATER WEIGHT. This is what pisses me off about creatine. Within the first week or two you notice tramendeous gains in size and you'r so happy and satisfied. But god forbid you go to the club and dance for several hours. In the morning when you look at yourself in the mirror, just measure in decibals how loud will you scream when you see it all gone... in one night.

SO its not worth using then ??? im not gonna pay out if you just lose it all.

im sure ive seen alot of people say on forums and things posted on the net that creatine is the next best thing to steriods and is even considerd by some as cheating But it cant be that good if you just lose it all and its water weight.

IML Gear Cream!
I would recommend buying a regular creatine monohydrate, or swole by syntrax . I never used swole because I respond very well to regular creatine but many people here said its amazing.
As for water weight, yes that's what it is. It expands your muscle cells and fills them up with water. How else do you think you would get that kind of weight in just a week or two?
But I never used it more than 5 weeks consistantly just because of this frustration that i had, so it might be better to wait for someone else to reply who's used it longer so he/she can tell you their experiences. I honestly never kept the gains from it, maybe a little.
But by all means try it because you've got nothing to lose, it's not that expensive.

Last edited:
Go on pg.13 of this forum and find the thread "creatine gains, will I keep some". You can also browse through this forum and find so many threads concerning creatine and you can conclude for yourself.

Originally posted by Prince
I am not going to rate them all, but I will say that out of all of those the only two that I use/buy as "separate" supplements are creatine and glutamine.

I concur

Back