• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Extended Use of PH

TKEYellow

Cutting!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not all that important but I'd thought I'd share it as there are some people who should do more research on PH/PS before they do them.

My buddy works in a supplement shop the gym and the other day a guy came in complaining that his manhood wouldn't work. Now hmmmm.... that's not a good thing. Well as they got to the bottom of it this guy was on Prohormones and Prosteroids for a year and a half straight and he was wondering why his junk wasn't working!!!! I was like, my god, I lose the libido after 4 weeks, imagine not even being able to get it up.

I feel for this guy, I wonder what will happen to him now that his body is used to having it's test supplied so unnaturally and if he will ever get use back in the lil guy.

Like I said, not that pertinent of a story, but just had to share it. Some people just don't know when to cut themselves off.

Natural selection at its finest. Stupid people shouldnt reproduce anyway. :D

no firsthand experience on this...but i HAVE read that women actually do well with longer useage (at lower doseages). i'm only talking about 19-nor products.

again, unsure if this is accurate or not since of course i've also read women should do the opposite - shorter periods of use. :doh:

Originally posted by TKEYellow
My buddy works in a supplement shop the gym and the other day a guy came in complaining that his manhood wouldn't work. Now hmmmm.... that's not a good thing. Well as they got to the bottom of it this guy was on Prohormones and Prosteroids for a year and a half straight and he was wondering why his junk wasn't working!!!! I was like, my god, I lose the libido after 4 weeks, imagine not even being able to get it up.

you would think he would have gone to a doctor and made this complaint, not a supplement store. :shrug:

did this guy have any hair loss, gyno or any other noticeable side effects.....A YEAR AND A HALF......Thats nuts man....A YEAR AND A HALF, i still can't believe it....You know this guy reminds of Bob(meatloaf) from Fight Club.....LOL

Back