• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork following cyclo 1-t and 4ad cycle

beefydude

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My Doctor wants to run full bloodwork on me (routine, apparently), even though I had my last bloowork only 8 month ago (I don't have anything particular going on). Usually he only does that once a year, but I'm suspecting that my gaining quite a bit of muscle weight in a relatively short period of time may be what's motivating him. I don't feel like being lectured :finger: , so I'd like a bit of info.

Was taking cyclo 1t and 4ad for a 3 wk cycle. 1000 to 1250 mg of cyclo (ie 250 4-5 times a day) and 250mg of 4ad in the morning and 100mg in the PM. Had been off cycle for about 1 month before that (but on 6-oxo), and before was taking S1+ for 4 weeks. Been off cycle for 2 weeks, now; this time not taking 6-oxo.

If I do the blood work right away, can I expect everything to be relatively normal, or should I wait longer?

Thanks.

I wouldnt let my doctor lecture me about something I probably have more knowledge about than he does. Now, Im not saying Im anywhere close to a doctor, but I know my doctor knows very little about pro-horomones/pro-steroids and he admitted it, and then cautioned me that it was probably in my best interest not to play with those things because the long term effects were virtually unknown. THAT is the kind of opinion I can respect, because he openly admits we are all in the same boat with pro-steroids and such, because the long term effects really are virtually unknown.

Originally posted by beefydude
Been off cycle for 2 weeks, now; this time not taking 6-oxo.

Why arent you doing PCT this time??? Or did you mean to say you're using something other than 6oxo for PCT.

points well taken

I don't know what my doctor would say to be honest, but as to why I should care, you are right that I should be able to make my own decisions and not care what he thinks. I guess I need to think about that... Guess I was just trying to figure out (1) whether it might be an issue, and (2) how to avoid being challenged on this issue <childish, perhaps>

About whether I'm doing something instead of 6oxo, I left on a trip when I ended the cycle of cyclo and 4ad, and forgot to bring the 6oxo; by the time I returned, I'd been off everything for over a week, felt fine, lifted heavy still so I thought I'd skip it altogether.

Anyway, if anyone still cares to share what they think my bloodwork might or might not show, I'd still like to know. Kind of wanna start my next 1t/4ad cycle fairly soon and probably not before the bloodwork, so I guess I'll have to decide what I should do if no one has any information.

Thanks.

Back