• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to trust the source ?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a confusing thread, I am warning you, try to understand me.*

You stay your whole life learning new things from books, people that you meet, television, documentaries and so on. Now that I am interested in medicine, the information is so much that sometimes I think that is impossible to assemble the whole knowledge. Almost impossible.

One thing that I am worried about is the fact that if one information is false, just one. Imagine that, in the whole picture, one is false and it may or may not influence in the veracity of the information that was derived by this false thing. Things grows exponentially and maybe everything you learned is false, pure illusion.

When you are growing up you learn how to walk. You know how it works because YOU tested it. Now, I can´t test everything and it is making me insane. Especially when reading technical books. You just have to trust that is how it works ?
I don´t wanna go by the flow and commit huge mistakes.

Do you understand ?

*This thread may or may not produce philosophical questioning. :D

Yes, I think you have to trust those that pass the knowledge on to you to have tested it, just like they did for the knowledge that was passed onto them and so on....

I think I grasped the thread, one thing I did not grasp was the movie from which your avatar originates...Donnie Darko was one weird show.

Originally posted by Trap-isaurus
Yes, I think you have to trust those that pass the knowledge on to you to have tested it, just like they did for the knowledge that was passed onto them and so on....

I agree. If you don't/can't trust those who have come before you, you will end up re-establishing already proven principals over and over again. That's called re-inventing the wheel. Doing that leads to stagnation, which is the antithesis of progress. The bottom line is, every now and then, you have to take a leap of faith. :shrug:

I did not grasp was the movie from which your avatar originates...Donnie Darko was one weird show.

True. It can be a little complicated if you don´t pay close attention. :) I am not a huge fan of the entire movie but some parts of it are pretty good.

Originally posted by ALBOB
The bottom line is, every now and then, you have to take a leap of faith. :shrug:

Exactly, that is what scares me. The problem is that there is no other option. Life is too short to test everything again.

mmmhmm

Exactly, that is what scares me. The problem is that there is no other option. Life is too short to test everything again. [/QUOTE]

yeah it is but....you cant do anything about it, so you shouldnt worry.
We are the only creatures that do not have a specific pattern
you know what i mean

All other creatures have a pattern that they follow and they are fine
they grow up and live on instincts, well we are not fortunate enough to live on instincts

we have to learn everything the hard way pretty much (except school :p)

Thats why we gotta do our best and be good people, so that in our next life, we will have infinite time to discover everything we want

but by then, its probably pointless...i wouldnt know for sure, cuz ive never died and come to life b4

Re: mmmhmm

yeah it is but....you cant do anything about it, so you shouldnt worry.
We are the only creatures that do not have a specific pattern
you know what i mean

All other creatures have a pattern that they follow and they are fine
they grow up and live on instincts, well we are not fortunate enough to live on instincts

we have to learn everything the hard way pretty much (except school :p)

Thats why we gotta do our best and be good people, so that in our next life, we will have infinite time to discover everything we want

but by then, its probably pointless...i wouldnt know for sure, cuz ive never died and come to life b4

Uh Oh, now you've spun this of in the destiny/we make our own decisions line of thinking...we will really be waxing philisophical soon, I follow the "we make our own lives" school of thought.

I believe that my instincts have served me well, actually I believe that I have keener instincts in regards to human nature and personality than most, that's just me though

Re: Re: mmmhmm

I believe that my instincts have served me well, actually I believe that I have keener instincts in regards to human nature and personality than most, that's just me though

Same here.

never trust anyone but yourself. Learn as much as you can and form a foundation from that. take everything in stride.

Back