• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sorry about that folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegame2001

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry I got into public argument with a user here folks. I moderated for a time at musclemag and sometimes you had to ban folks for flaming other users. So apparently he came to this site and when he saw me he attacked me and I foolishly fought back. Actually I did not ban him at the site, 7 other moderators voted to ban him.

View my web site and if anyone wishes to tap my knowledge i'll be glad to assist them. I've lifted 23 years and won 11 shows in that time so will be glad to help anyone with bodybuilding ideas here. I'll just ignore it from now on when I'm flamed.

Have a great day!

THE Game

Originally posted by Thegame2001
Sorry I got into public argument with a user here folks. I moderated for a time at musclemag and sometimes you had to ban folks for flaming other users. So apparently he came to this site and when he saw me he attacked me and I foolishly fought back. Actually I did not ban him at the site, 7 other moderators voted to ban him.

View my web site and if anyone wishes to tap my knowledge i'll be glad to assist them. I've lifted 23 years and won 11 shows in that time so will be glad to help anyone with bodybuilding ideas here. I'll just ignore it from now on when I'm flamed.

Have a great day!

THE Game

Originally posted by THE_GAME
I don't appreciate you herassing me like this

OK kids time to kiss and make up, you don't want the wrath of Mule lol

MULE! MULE! MULE! MULE!

(psst...guys.....personal arguments are best fought by way of Private Messaging)

It's ok.....we just try to keep things light around here.

Ok! What the hell is the problem. Ill sick my ALBOB on your or Scottys savage sheep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back