• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm a little dissapointed.

BigTex

Everything's BIG in TEXAS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I ordered some Pro from 1fast and I never got it, I called them they said that according to the shipping # that it was received and that there was nothing that they could do.

Some say to order by USPS and not UPS, well I ordered by USPS and they don't know what happened either.

I'm just dissapointed because I spent my hard earned money and I have no product to show for it.

Has anyone else had this problem?:(

if u know mike or 1fast400 you could ask him. you could also look at the bodybuilding forums at bulknutrition.com with is the same as 1fast400.

Sorry to hear that. Really sucks! I've never had that problem before. Maybe someone swiped the package from your doorstep. :shrug:

It's a bad feeling, almost depressing!

I get an order from Mike every 2 weeks and have never had that problem. He sent me the wrong stuff once and when I told him about it told me to keep it and overnighted my other order free of charge.

Originally posted by rock4832
I get an order from Mike every 2 weeks and have never had that problem. He sent me the wrong stuff once and when I told him about it told me to keep it and overnighted my other order free of charge.

Thats what makes 1fast400 fscking awesome. :D

I've always had great results from 1fast... if theres an error, it has to be between the post office and your house. Somebody probably swiped it off your porch or something.

Why order by USPS the f#cking govt cant even get my mail to me sometimes... IMO private orginazations are the way to go(ups, fed ex)

USPS is FAST... i usually get the product in 2 business days, my apartments have big bins that are lockable, when i get a big order there is a key to the big bins in my mail box...

IML Gear Cream!
Had great service from them - definitly try emailing them.

Kuso may have something to add. I really dislike the USPS tracking system, but overall I am ok with thier service. However I once shipped a head to southern california from a few hundred miles away :rolleyes: and it took almost 2 weeks to get there! I had already filed it as a lost package, :wtf: happened I have NO idea.

I know the problems not with 1fast, cause I've never had problems with them before, so today I caught up with the mailman who delivers in our area and he said on that particular day it was a new guy and only the good Lord knows what happened to my package. I guess I'll have to just suck it up and order some more.

Originally posted by BigTex
I know the problems not with 1fast, cause I've never had problems with them before, so today I caught up with the mailman who delivers in our area and he said on that particular day it was a new guy and only the good Lord knows what happened to my package. I guess I'll have to just suck it up and order some more.

Man that sucks! Is there some kind of process that you can through at your local post office? May not get you anywhere but you may get lucky.

Good luck BigTex!

Back