• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need alittle help with my m1t cycle

Brando457

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok I plan on doing a 4 week cycle of m1t + 4ad. Just have a few questions. I m going to be doing 10mg to start out with for a week then boost it to 20mg for the remainder of the time. I have milk thistle to help with the liver.

What kind of dosage should I take of the milk thistle?

What and where can I get something to help with bp and other sides I might expereince.

Also I have nolvadex for PCT that should be fine correcT? or should I get nolvadex and 6-oxo?

If there is anything else I may need please tell me.

My Stack is as follows

Swole v2, whey, some mrps, Gaspri's M1T, Nolvadex, 4AD, Milk thistle

(anything missing?)

I think 3 weeks of 20mg. ED is going to hurt your liver. You should take a week or two off in between your four-week cycle.

Hepatoxicity is no joke, and I don't think it has been emphasized enough with this product. It is more liver toxic than MOST illegal anabolic steroids. If you want gains this badly, you'd be better off injecting something.

You want 900mg of Milk Thistle 3x daily
For prostate, Saw Palmetto and cranberry extract
For BP, Coenzyme Q-10 and Omega-3s
Also, some ALA would be good

If you are at all worried about side effects, there are better alternatives. I wouldn't touch 20mg. of a methyl-steroid if I had a family historyof pattern baldness or prostate cancer.

Originally posted by Brando457
What kind of dosage should I take of the milk thistle?

it's possible that the milk thistle can interfere with PH's (don't ask for proof cause I have none).

save it for when you get off the cycle.

i disagree...4 weeks straight gives you less of a endocrine yoyo effect...its much smarter to run it straight....

most people who run m1t report most of the weight gain in the first 2 weeks, but most of the strength gains in week 3 or 4...

from a gear perspective...have you ever heard of someone running dbol or anadrol 2 on 2 off 2on? I hope not...

plus I dont think dropping the 4ad at week 4 is a sound move...4ad wont kick in until week 4 or 5 of its use..so if you drop it at week 4 your cutting it right when you will start seeing gains from it.If you want to get good effects from the 4ad run it at least 6 weeks...

again think of gear...a sound dbol test cycle.weeks 1-10 test weeks 1-4 dbol..dbol is your frontload till the test kicks in around week 3-4 and not only helps you hold on to yoour dbol gains, but also gives you gains of its own..

In any cycle where I would run a 17aa oral that will give big gains/big losses i would run 4ad/test way past the point i stop the 17aa...

my ideal m11t 4ad stack would look something like
weeks 1-4 m1t
weeks 1-8(maby 1-10, or 1-12) 4ad

What do you think of the following-
Week 1- 15mg M1t
Week 2- 20mg M1t
Week 3- 25mg M1t
Week 4- 30mg M1t
Week 5-6 6oxo (6 am and 6 pm)
Week 7- 6 oxo (6pm)

I hear you all on the importance of duration, but don't you guys think 20mgs. of a methyl-steroid for four weeks straight is going to be really bad for your liver? I mean, I know people use up to 30mgs., but the more I read, the more I think this is really harmful. Maybe I'm wrong. It just sounded like this guy has never done M1T or maybe even PHs before, so 20mgs. a day for four weeks seemed extreme.

I don't know much about 4ad, but Power Rabbit is surely right, 6 weeks or more.

yup im only on day 4 i just uped it to 15 mg so let me know guys

im taking only 6 0x0 after..so let me know on that as well

thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by brodus
I hear you all on the importance of duration, but don't you guys think 20mgs. of a methyl-steroid for four weeks straight is going to be really bad for your liver? I mean, I know people use up to 30mgs., but the more I read, the more I think this is really harmful. Maybe I'm wrong. It just sounded like this guy has never done M1T or maybe even PHs before, so 20mgs. a day for four weeks seemed extreme.

Sure it's hard on your liver, but think of it this way, how many years does it take before an alcoholic (one who drinks hard alcohol daily) ends up with liver problems? 10 years straight?

My point is the liver continually regenerates new cells and repairs itself, it takes years of abuse before something like liver cirrhosis will set in.

You guys are that worried over 4 weeks of M1T usage? As long as you take 4 weeks off and use Milk Thistle post cycle you should be fine.

Yeah, I'm sure a healthy person who has no pre-existing liver conditions would need to do a lot of M1T for a long time before their liver was scarred beyond repair. M1T is much more hepatoxic than alcohol, but that's still a good analogy. Your body does repair itself if you sleep and eat right.

All I know is I had a doctor friend look at the chemical profile of M1T and he cautioned against extended use. That's why I would lean on less than 20mg. for a first cycle of four weeks, especially when people report great success with half that much for half that long.

But to each his own! Maybe I'm just paranoid. I certainly don't have the wealth of personal PH experience that Prince or others do.

Anyhow...good luck on your cycles. Prince is right, milk thistle afterwards and you'll be fine. That stuff rocks, and it's cheap.

Make a search for Liv.52 , this product is the only one with scientific / med tests.

It is used for Hepatitis and alcoholic patients.

Screw M1T.

Methyl-Dien is the wave of the future its more effective dosnt need to be stacked and has 85% less side effects.

20mg of a 17aa steriod is a relatively LIGHT cycle, many pweople do 100mg Anadrol ed for the first 6-8wks of a cycle.

Originally posted by IronSlingah
Screw M1T.

Methyl-Dien is the wave of the future its more effective dosnt need to be stacked and has 85% less side effects.

so they say, we will see. In the mean time we KNOW m-1-t works.

Haven't heard much about Methyl-Dien. Gimmme soooomme facts....

"For prostate, Saw Palmetto and cranberry extract
For BP, Coenzyme Q-10 and Omega-3s
Also, some ALA would be good"

"plus I dont think dropping the 4ad at week 4 is a sound move...4ad wont kick in until week 4 or 5 of its use..so if you drop it at week 4 your cutting it right when you will start seeing gains from it.If you want to get good effects from the 4ad run it at least 6 weeks..."

the 4ad how much mg should i run it daily for the 6 weeks, and should I run my PCT after the 4ad or after the m1t?

Also where can i find those items for the prostate and BP ?

and should i take the milk thistle during or near the end of my cycle

thnx all who help

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
plus I dont think dropping the 4ad at week 4 is a sound move...4ad wont kick in until week 4 or 5 of its use..so if you drop it at week 4 your cutting it right when you will start seeing gains from it.If you want to get good effects from the 4ad run it at least 6 weeks...

again think of gear...a sound dbol test cycle.weeks 1-10 test weeks 1-4 dbol..dbol is your frontload till the test kicks in around week 3-4 and not only helps you hold on to yoour dbol gains, but also gives you gains of its own..

In any cycle where I would run a 17aa oral that will give big gains/big losses i would run 4ad/test way past the point i stop the 17aa...

my ideal m11t 4ad stack would look something like
weeks 1-4 m1t
weeks 1-8(maby 1-10, or 1-12) 4ad

SO you would wait until after week #8 for post cycle then?? or would you start post cycle after week 4 and continue to run 4ad while on post cycle??
Thanks!!
:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
yup...exact cycle id do would be this

weeks 1-4 m1t
weeks 1-8 4ad
weeks 9-12 PCT(a heavy amount of 6-oxo -or a moderate amount of nolva)

dosage wise-

m1t is your call 20mg ED is a good start in my opinion unless your 200+lbs

4ad is covered in the ph sticky...i think 400-600mg transdermal ED is a good number

PCT
nolva
week 1 40mg ed
week 2-4 20mg ed

or

6oxo
week 1-2 600mg ED
week 3-4 300mg ED

thanks rabbit i m like 207 lbs or so, so i ll do 20mg anyway, 10 mg first few days to ease into it.

How many bottles of 6-oxo would I need + how many pills a day ? thanks

Prince that article doesnt answer specific questions really, but thanks anyway.i read thereit says nolvadex inhibits estrogen, doesnt say anything about restoring natural test. I think I m going to do 6-oxo for PCT

Last edited:
thnx if i need any help i ll be sure to ask in this thread

Back