• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Reducing Fat

ArduousMeister

Tire fighter ...damn tire
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I have a few questions or comments and I am not sure if this is the best area to be posting this, if it is best elsewhere mods feel free to move it.

First off my understanding is that subq fat is surface fat, and VAT is fat around your internal organs. So when you are trying to lose fat around the abs and love handles this would be subq, correct?

When taking an ECA stack this reduces BF% by speeding up your metabolism so that you body is basically "feeding" of your fat stores. So is this subq or VAT or both? I am thinking both?

By sublimenting with a product such as LipoUltra then you are targeting subq fat with is really the noticable fat around the mid section, am I right? Therefore, by using ECA and LipoUltra together this should really aid in the fat reduction in general, correct?

I am currently on a calorie deficit diet right now and ideally I would like to loose fat as fast as possible (I know so does everyone else) but I am concerned that my body will become catabolic if I stay low calorie too long. I do ensure that I maintain high protein intake and I carb up once a week. I have been eating low fat and low carb the rest of the time.

So does anyone have any suggestions?:help: :shrug:

There is also a type of fat called "deep SubQ fat".

It does not have nearly as much research on it as VAT, yet, but the research that has been done shows it to behave much more like VAT than regular SubQ fat -- it has a high lipolytic rate, it is highly correlated with insulin resistence/obesity/metabolic syndrome, etc.

In general, I would recommend Lipo Ultra over Ab-Solved for love handles, the exception being if you are someone likely to have cortisol issues.

And yes, stacking Lipo Ultra and E/C would be a good thing, generally speaking.

So how would you know if you are someone that has cortisol issues?

Ok, I just read some info about cortisol levels and I have no symptoms related to abnormal cortisol levels. I am not a doctor but I don't believe that I have any issues related to this.

Also, should I assume that since no comments were made about anything else that I had said that I am correct in what I said?

In general, yes.

Thanks alot TP and PD! :thumb:

i am still confused, if you have fat around the mid section what should you use......ab-solved......or the other?

From the input that I have got and from what I have read I was considering using Lipo Ultra since it is targeting subq.

Originally posted by topolo
i am still confused, if you have fat around the mid section what should you use......ab-solved......or the other?

Lipo-Ultra will work for almost everyone, so I would suggest that, as a general recommendation (i.e. if it is not pre-established that you probably have cortisol/VAT issues)

Back