• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Guy Checking in...

Yanger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey folks, just checking in and look forward to the support and info from IM and the boards.

Brief History....

Former Military, just had twins, put on about 20 sympathy pounds with the wife, haven't been in the gym in about 6 months...yeah yeah I know.

I'll be on the look out for some great cardio and lifting plans to get me going again. I'm not looking to bulk up, but more to just get fit again.

Other info:

Age 32, 5'7" 180lbs with about a bagillion% BF :mad:

So, anyway just saying hello.

BTW if anyone has suggestions for a good gym in the Sunrise, FL area please let me know. I'm looking at Gold's near by and was wondering if that is the best option. Thanks in advance

Ditto :)

Welcome :wave:

Thanks folks....going for my first workout tonight (in a long time). Figure I'll spend the first couple weeks doing general body conditioning to get over the initial soreness. Cardio, circuit training, abs, etc, then start with the Gropro for newbies routine with 3 day split, cardio on off days.

Getting my diet in order....cutting sugars, sodas, crap food and really watching fat/carb intake while boosting my protien.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

Hello and welcome to the board!! :D

Back