• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"The ramblin freak"

Trap-isaurus

Just me, being me.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else think he's hilarious or is it just me....?

:shrug: Who is the "rambling freak"?

Originally posted by supertech

I guess that would help, hes a writer for MD magazine, does an article every month called the rambling freak, his name is gregg valentino. :)

Hes funny, but his synthol loaded body is a complete joke. His funniness comes someone who acts like hes in highschool, and talks like he actually has real muscle underneath all that bloat. I think hes a disgrace and looking at his body makes me wanna vomit.

But his article IS entertaining. :)

Isn't he the guy with the 30" Synthol biceps? If it's the guy I'm thinking of he's got the most grotesque, unnatural looking arms on the planet. :barf: I'll laught AT his humor for a paragraph or two then it just gets old. :shrug:

^yea thats him

some one tell me his website again
i wanna go laugh at his arm tumors...

his articles are a joke md should drop him like a bad habit he is the only thing thats wrong with their magazine.he talks shit all of the time.he is just another loud mouth punk

I know who you are talking about now....But no I don't read mags any more,so i have not seen any of his articles.

more like the bumbling idiot. a total disgrace to the health and fitness world. he needs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, ohhhh I smell a debate

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Tank316
more like the bumbling idiot. a total disgrace to the health and fitness world. he needs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%!

I am not sure that I will renew my MD subscription due to that fool having a column, it's pathetic.

The worst part about his article (well every part is the worst to me) is when he gets into talking about his "personal business when hes alone". He probably has his little one full of synthol too.

What a Loser. :dwnthumb: :barf:

:lol:

I guess the reason I find his articles amusing is because he's immature, MD seems to be trying to run at a different crowd, alot of thier writers incorporate swearing as common vocabulary now.

I can't stand him. His article and Paul Diletts are the only two in the magazine I don't read because they are both morons in my opinion.

Originally posted by Trap-isaurus alot of thier writers incorporate swearing as common vocabulary now.

I've noticed that in lots of mags and it's totally unnecessary. I've dropped subscriptions in the past because of this and written letters to editors telling them why I'd no longer purchase their publications. Trust me, I'm NOT against a bit of colorful language, as I've proven many times here, but vulgarity just for the sake of shock value is a something I'm totally against. :finger:

Back