• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Travelling with pills ??

nectron101

GYM ghost
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello!
I'm gettin' ready to travel back to the US for college, since I have some supplements almost new, I'm thinking of taking them with me..

Would I have any trouble in airports regarding my sports supps??
I have the following supps:

1- Xenadrine.
2- Amino 2222.

Since I can't ask people here about this, because most people here think they're steroids or durgs, ya know...

of course, I wont take them with me in the airplane, but I will keep them with my clothes n' stuff..

Please tell me if that's OK or not..

You shouldn't have any problem. Where are you at now?? I never have a problem when I carry my supps with me to Arizona from California but it may be different traveling overseas.

I'm currently in Dubai where my family lives for work..
I'm going to travel by plane to Holland..change the airplane, then from Holland to California..

I wouldn't see a problem with these going through customs - should be considered like any other vitamins, etc.

You could always buy one of those big ass bottles of vitamin c and put your supps in their (i.e. a lot of supp pills look pretty generic).

SRC: no man! :) I wouldn't do that, if they open the bottle and see different pills, they'll think I'm a drug dealer or somethin'

I'll just put them with the loggage, and will tell them honestly that I have non-prescription sport supplements..

Make sure to talk with me when the subject is South America. :)Seriously, not a good idea to bring this much if you are coming here but in Europe I guess you are ok. :thumb:

U.S. Customs can be strange some times. If you get a customs agent who is having a bad day, you might have a lot of explaining (educating) to do.

If I were at all concerned about something that I was carrying with me, I would consider mailing them to myself in the states.

Just a thought.

humm..

Still not sure what to do..

Why don´t you call the airline company or the customs of the airports ? Just to make sure.

IML Gear Cream!
uha!
good idea...

Planes from holland (drug capitol of europe) are checked more frequent.

Arent there a "this pill is used for blabla" on the container of the pills? If there is, it shouldnt be a problem.

Back