• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mag-10 Capsules

zenith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
MAG-10 30% MORE POWERFUL!

anyone heard of this stuff any good ive read up its the best oral PH to take or does anyone know anything better

Moving to Supplements...

There are tons of things that are better and cheaper.

Mag-10 works, but is way overpriced.

Spend some time reading and searching posts on this board. Your question has been asked before by others, and more experienced people than myself have done a great job answering.

damn it....another mag 10 thread.....

DAMN IT. MAG 10 STRIKES THE HEARTS OF THE UNEDUCATED ONCE AGAIN!

You can thank their incessant marketing. Drives me nuts. I hate that graph they use with the 1x10 to the 4,000 power increase in test and 1-test. One pill and BLAMMO, you are WALKING TEST FACTORY WITH MORE 1-TEST THAN THE WHOLE BOTTLE CONTAINS.

okay ill take that as mag 10 sucks lol

Heh... not that is sucks. Im sure its a legit product, HOWEVER, its claims are obsurd, and for the price you pay, you can get 3 bottles of something simliar, like 1-ad/4ad combo for about the same price and it will last you 3 times a long.

When in doubt remember this:
Mag -10 base price is anywhere from 75 to 120 dollars a bottle.
UL Methyl Test ( a real steroid) 10 bucks a bottle.

Enough said.

whats the best pro HM or pro Steriod i can take orally ? and id want one where i didnt have to stack for it to be effective plain and simple !

ur answer is Methyl-D

IML Gear Cream!
methyl-d i cant find got a link or is it m1t u mean ?

Back