• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The reason delts are most important...

seabee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
... If you are lean and you were only able to build one bodypart, you would look pretty good with nice delts. Everybody has seen average Joe with gifted shoulders who never has worked out. It works!

Biceps only would be wrong without tris. Pecs only...? Abs only...I've seen lean guys who do nothing but sit-ups (It's ok, but not quite). Forget legs only. Unless you walk backwards forget back (maybe ass only? Guy or girl, this doesn't hurt, and I've never seen a person with a great ass and a terrible body...have you?).

I use to think lats..but I was dead wrong.

Remember...your only allowed to build 1 bodypart.

Name it...and why. :lifter:

I'd probably go back, especially with my history of occasional lower back problems.

Back too. I can do deadlifts with back and get a full body workout.

Agreed. I just started hitting my delts real hard and the results are astouding. Otherwise i'd say quads. I love freaky quads and work the hell outa mine. :D

Back, including traps. Of course working your back with deads,cleans and chin-ups will indirectly hit legs,delts, forearms and arms as well, as well as making you look FREAKY thick. The back is definitley my favourite part to train.

Peace.

Originally posted by Premo55
Of course working your back with deads,cleans and chin-ups will indirectly hit legs,delts, forearms and arms as well, as well as making you look FREAKY thick.

Peace.

good answer

hip extensors

well according to my wife and most woman I know, it would be the abs. They love to see a man pull up his shirt and show that washboard. Me personnally, I would have to say bi's.

Back