• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

when will effects taper off?

dedicated57

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i started taking 30mg dbol and 500mg sus 11 days ago since then my strength has skyrocketed. for example i worked out chest first day and did 295 5x on flat then for second exercise i did 110lbs dumbells 4x. 3 days ago i did chest again and did 295 9x and 110lb dumbells on incline 9x also. i also started at 207 and now im weighing 225. i havent watched my sodium intake so i know alot of it must be water weight but i still think this must be unusual. my question is when will these effects start slowing down? or will i the effects get stronger?im on my 4th shot of sus tomaro out of a 10 week cycle and i should run out of dbols my 4th week.

this is also my frst cycle and im consuming between 250 and 300 grms protein and 4 to 6 thousand calories daily

4-6k calories is quite a bit of variation, it should be pretty close to steady, I try to stay ~500c variation. Bodyweight has to do with diet, so effects will slow down and eventually stop when you hit maintenance. For me around 5k calories is maintenance for me now, I bounce 252-256.

hehe actually i should say 4-5000 i went to chineese buffet 2x so i figured that in. but my question was will these effects get stronger or taper off as i continue my cycle?

my bad mudge i replied to fast to see ure whole asnwer

Well, generally almost everyone experiences amazing results up front and they slow down with time. Its just like when you first start training, the first 6 months you make awesome gains in strength and they slow down afterwards.

It is not so hard going from 13" arms to 15", going from 15" to 17" a bit harder, going from 17" to 19" a HUGE difference. The diet starts becoming a pain, and you are fighting somewhat inhuman levels of muscle. Plus mass is not linear. As for strength, it is much easier to go from 100 pound bench to 225, than it is to go from 225 to 350.

If you look at how the pros were say 5 years before their previous physique, even if they are "new" to the pro scene, they were not small at all. It takes a very long time to get where they are, and yes things do slow down with time. Some people with genetics and amazing dicipline can get hustling extremly fast, I have heard of 70 pounds LBM (claimed) in a single years time by a very serious individual. However that person is now dead (abused a good number of recreational drugs).

So anyway the answer is, there is no way to answer really. It depends somewhat on your genetics, and your knowlege, and how far you can push yourself. For me right now my problem is diet. I have occasional days where I go over 6k, but I am already finding it a chore to eat in the 5s every single day. So for those guys, who 360 days out of the year or so eat 6-8k calories to maintain, well hell it takes some doggon work.

So IMO, most peoples gains slow down because it gets difficult to push yourself past those road blocks. I think it has less to do with drugs, than it does dicipline with diet and training. However the tendons in your body have limits that you would be wise to obey. Too often people gain strength quickly, and find injuries. Plus there is always the claim that many types of gear degrade tendon quality, so be carefull and listen to your body.

So really, you just have to see how you do on your own. Keep counting those calories though, the only way to do things right is to treat it like a science. Calories go up bodyweight and mass goes up, calories go down too fast and you dont just drop bodyfat but you drop mass too.

Before I ramble on forever, good luck.

yea im def. struggling with eating. i feel like im going to puke all the time and im never hungry i just try and force the food down. today was a hard day for me i had weight gainer shake in mroning 65grms protein 900 cals. then i had kfc i got 6 chiken strips and 2 orders macaroni n cheese so i figure at least 60 grms protein in that and probly 1000cals. then i worked out had protein bar 30grms protein 350cals. then i had a big salami and cheese sandwich with macaroni salad probly 50grms protein 600cals. then i had 2 big cheesew burgers and little rice 70 grms pro maybe and 800 cals. then i had a half rotisire chiken from a supermarket probly 70grms pro and dont kno the cals on that. and i should eat some thing before i go to sleep but i feel like puking so i dunno if i will. im not good at counting cals so im not sure if thats right. but ive been eating like that i an eating alot of junk because for some reason i havent been hungry at all and i feel like puking all the time so its been rough so i try eating things that appeal tome more as long as they have good amount of protein.

1000mcg b12 IM ED...you will be able to eat more...its the only way i can eat my macros

Eating clean I was constantly full, after about 2.5 hours I would start to feel hungry but at the same time I was still noticeably "filled." :lol: So at times it can be uncomfortable, this is part of the problem with increasing calories too quickly.

"Hungry Man" Southern Chicken meal, one and a half pounds of food:

70 grams of protein.

These babies have helped me pack on some mass. They're damn good and I'm glad my weightlifer friend clued me into them.

You can find them in the frozen food section of almost any supermarket.

IML Gear Cream!
Hungry Man XXL I recall as being around 900-1000 calories of crap. I forget the label though, and that is just overpriced junk IMO. But if its the "only way" you can get the calories in or if you enjoy the food, go for it.

Keep in mind there are different BVs for protein, so just counting protein alone sometimes is not enough for the totally anal facist dieter.

One of my favorite junk meals of late, is 4 double cheeseburgers from Burger King, they are $2 for 2 right now, 540 calories each.

Most "Hungry Man XXL's" are garbage, but that Southern Chicken one actually isn't bad. It's the only "Hungry Man" meal I'd ever eat. The rest are crap. One of them (can't remember which) has something like 110 carbs and 40 grams of protein.

how much protein do u guys think is in a slice of pizza from a pizza restauraunt?

not enough....

Originally posted by dedicated57
how much protein do u guys think is in a slice of pizza from a pizza restauraunt?

Uhh, maybe 10-15g. Any bread proteins wont be complete either.

I can dump an entire large pizza easily, and even that is not alot of protein, and again much of it is incomplete. Protein + junk food, no junk by itself.

Try www.fitday.com

yeah that website, helps out ALOT! no more writing and adding, just click click and its done.

I know they have some examples but I haven't been using them. I just keep track with the journal function after I add my meal totals.

Back