• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mushrooms 2

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you do to prevent mushrooms from turning brown? I buy them, keep them in a paper bag, and within a day they are turning brown. Is there anything that can be done? Or do I just have to go to the grocery store daily?:(

i get dried shiitake mushrooms, so they last awhile

"To store mushrooms, keep them unwashed, dry, cool and dark. Store them in a brown paper bag, or in a Tupperware type container in the refrigerator."

"Mushroom Storage:_Store mushrooms in your refrigerator crisper where they can benefit from cool air circulation. Keep partially covered to prevent them from drying out, but never store packaged fresh mushrooms without venting. Paper bags are a good storage alternative. Use fresh mushrooms within three days. Store dried mushrooms in an airtight container. Dried mushrooms should be soaked in hot water or part of the recipe cooking liquid for about an hour before using. The liquid may be used for added flavor."

Back