Macros for 85% lean beef?

Rep Points

Question Macros for 85% lean beef?

I am finding nothing...can someone please tell me how many calories, carbs, protein and fat would be in a 4oz beef patty made with 85% lean hamburger meat?

Back to reality

Rep Points

Rep Points

Yuck so, using the 17% fat chart the macros are:

230 24P 13F per 3 oz?
    I should've got the 90% lean, crap!

Rep Points

Forgot to say thanks!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

cook and rinse that will help eliminate more fat

Rep Points

Like Iain said, rinse with hot water.

I always buy 96% lean.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

yeah - it's bad. the 7% ground sirloin i get has 8 grams of fat per 4 oz. i actually thought the 15% was even worse than what you posted. draining it well will help but i wouldn't buy it again.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
    If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- 14th Dalai Lama

bring it!

Rep Points

damn you americans!
    in Canada they dont grade it buy fat %. its just regular, medium, lean and extra lean!
    " To dream anything you want to dream: That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything you want to do: That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits: that is the courage to succeed."

Rep Points

laf go with extra lean and hope
    Yanger

Sackin' up every day

Rep Points

i go with the ground turkey, 7 grams per 1/4 lbs, i really don't like the taste of the extra lean ground beef. sometimes i buy the 99% lean turkey, but the problem with that is that it dries out real quickly
    -Sack Up-

"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?" Pink Floyd, Another Brick in the Wall