IronMagLabs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

3 lipoderm formulas

Rep Points

Question 3 lipoderm formulas

I've done my reading and I "get" the difference between absolved and lipoderm.

I think Lipoderm Ultra was an advancement over Lipoderm Y so I planned to get that when I was ready to try the stuff.

But now I see Lipoderm ODB...never heard of that one. I read the blurb on Avant's website but still not sure the difference between the 3 formulas and how to decide between them.

Help? Thanks.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
    If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- 14th Dalai Lama

Rep Points

I would really like to help out on this one. However, I have been using Absolved for about 2 weeks now and I have seen nothing. I also have a bottle of lipoderm-y and I will be taking it after the absolved.

My bf seems to range between 7.8-8.2 so relativly low, so I don' t know what to think of the product as of yet. I will post full results when I am done with the complete bottle.

Rep Points

Actually if anyone wants to input should I be taking the lipoderm-y before the absolved? I have read some stuff about being lowbody fat and not seeing much from absolved. Let me know what you think.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Do you really know what each is suppose to do??

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't think there is much of a diff between Ultra and ODB. The only real difference is that OBD was the original upgraded formula, but it would stain clothing, that is why Ultra became the final.

I think that was the reasoning.

Rep Points

Personally, for females to use on their hips/butt/thighs, I would recommend starting out with (original) Lipoderm-Y. It has excellent feedback from females using it on these areas (lower body). I would even say, that of all the feedback (both males and females alike) applying to any/all areas for fat reduction, that Lipoderm-Y has shown to be the most effective used there. It is (by far) the least expensive of the three formulas, as Mike still has the 4oz. bottles selling at a price of $20.99. Though he did say a couple weeks ago (over at M&M) that the price would increase soon after he returned from the Arnold (which is right now). One negative of Lipoderm-Y usage is that Yohimbine-hcl (the active ingredient) will cause you to retain water in the applied area. Because of this, it is more difficult to judge your progress while using it, so you should continue with your diet for at least a week (in order for the water retention to subside) after finishing your bottle of Lipo-Y (and two weeks would be even better, IMO). That way, you will be more able to accurately judge your results.

Lipoderm-ULTRA is the next generation of the original Lipoderm formula. Think of it as the improved version. It includes 7 extra ingredients, in addition to Y-hcl, and by all rights, will be better at spot reduction than the original version. One of the added benefits of Lipo-ULTRA, due to the added ingredients, is that it will not cause you to retain water (at least as much). From Par's write-up:

Lastly, Lipoderm-ULTRA incorporates a local diuretic that neutralizes water retention, making it easier to evaluate progress during use.
    With that said about Lipoderm-ULTRA, I would still recommend Lipoderm-Y for a woman to use on her lower body. At least if you have never used either one before, and this will be your first bottle. Although Lipoderm-ULTRA is an improvement over the original, it costs more (~$34 per 4oz. bottle), and the original does have a great history of feedback by women using it on their lower bodies. So I would start with that, and if you do not see the results you were hoping for, than try using ULTRA for your 2nd bottle.

Lipoderm-ODB is like the 1st version of Lipoderm-ULTRA. It is a permanent Beta product, and is only available directly from Avant. ODB contains all 8 of the ingredients that ULTRA contains plus three more in addition: Green Tea Extract, Tyramine, and NAC. It is very similar to the 1st Beta versions of Lipoderm-ULTRA which Par had tested, and is prolly what the formula for ULTRA would have (finally) become as a retail product, except that it stains clothing (and skin), as mentioned above. Although it is the most effective of all three of the Lipoderm formulas, because of the staining problem and the higher price (unless you purchase 3 bottles at a time), most people have just used ULTRA instead of ODB.

One thing I would like to add is that your results when using any of the three Lipoderm products will greatly depend upon your diet and exercise program. I can not stress enough that it is exceptionally important for you to create a caloric deficit thru diet or cardio (and preferentially, both). This is most important when using the original Lipoderm-Y formula, as Y-hcl does not "burn" fat, it just releases the fat from the "problem" areas that you apply it to. You still rely on your own (created) caloric deficit to "burn" the fat initially, otherwise the released fat (from the Y-hcl) could just be re-deposited. This is prolly less of an issue when using either ULTRA (with 8 total ingredients) or ODB (with 11 total ingredients), as they both contain an additional "number of ancillary fat-fighting ingredients that decrease nutrient uptake and insulin sensitivity in the fat cell." Still, I would recommend creating a significant caloric deficit in order to see best results.

Rep Points

I do know what each is suppose to do but I have seen mixed reports for people with low bf. That is why I ask.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

SJ just hit on why that could be. Many don't continue diet and get rid of all water before eval.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just ordered the Lipoderm Y. Seemed to work well the lasttime I used it.
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by ShadowJack
    Personally, for females to use on their hips/butt/thighs, I would recommend starting out with (original) Lipoderm-Y. It has excellent feedback from females using it on these areas (lower body). I would even say, that of all the feedback (both males and females alike) applying to any/all areas for fat reduction, that Lipoderm-Y has shown to be the most effective used there. It is (by far) the least expensive of the three formulas, as Mike still has the 4oz. bottles selling at a price of $20.99. Though he did say a couple weeks ago (over at M&M) that the price would increase soon after he returned from the Arnold (which is right now). One negative of Lipoderm-Y usage is that Yohimbine-hcl (the active ingredient) will cause you to retain water in the applied area. Because of this, it is more difficult to judge your progress while using it, so you should continue with your diet for at least a week (in order for the water retention to subside) after finishing your bottle of Lipo-Y (and two weeks would be even better, IMO). That way, you will be more able to accurately judge your results.

Lipoderm-ULTRA is the next generation of the original Lipoderm formula. Think of it as the improved version. It includes 7 extra ingredients, in addition to Y-hcl, and by all rights, will be better at spot reduction than the original version. One of the added benefits of Lipo-ULTRA, due to the added ingredients, is that it will not cause you to retain water (at least as much). From Par's write-up:

With that said about Lipoderm-ULTRA, I would still recommend Lipoderm-Y for a woman to use on her lower body. At least if you have never used either one before, and this will be your first bottle. Although Lipoderm-ULTRA is an improvement over the original, it costs more (~$34 per 4oz. bottle), and the original does have a great history of feedback by women using it on their lower bodies. So I would start with that, and if you do not see the results you were hoping for, than try using ULTRA for your 2nd bottle.

Lipoderm-ODB is like the 1st version of Lipoderm-ULTRA. It is a permanent Beta product, and is only available directly from Avant. ODB contains all 8 of the ingredients that ULTRA contains plus three more in addition: Green Tea Extract, Tyramine, and NAC. It is very similar to the 1st Beta versions of Lipoderm-ULTRA which Par had tested, and is prolly what the formula for ULTRA would have (finally) become as a retail product, except that it stains clothing (and skin), as mentioned above. Although it is the most effective of all three of the Lipoderm formulas, because of the staining problem and the higher price (unless you purchase 3 bottles at a time), most people have just used ULTRA instead of ODB.

One thing I would like to add is that your results when using any of the three Lipoderm products will greatly depend upon your diet and exercise program. I can not stress enough that it is exceptionally important for you to create a caloric deficit thru diet or cardio (and preferentially, both). This is most important when using the original Lipoderm-Y formula, as Y-hcl does not "burn" fat, it just releases the fat from the "problem" areas that you apply it to. You still rely on your own (created) caloric deficit to "burn" the fat initially, otherwise the released fat (from the Y-hcl) could just be re-deposited. This is prolly less of an issue when using either ULTRA (with 8 total ingredients) or ODB (with 11 total ingredients), as they both contain an additional "number of ancillary fat-fighting ingredients that decrease nutrient uptake and insulin sensitivity in the fat cell." Still, I would recommend creating a significant caloric deficit in order to see best results.
    What he said.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

I just started using Lipoderm Ultra on my chest, which is a problem area I have. Although I'm at 14-15% BF, my chest appears to be more like someone with higher bodyfat. Less then a year ago I was close to 30% BF, so this area for me is very stubborn, a true challenge for the product. My upper and inner chest looks good, it's the lower and outer areas that are out of proportion. I plan to use for 4 weeks, 8 squirts a day.

Rep Points

Thanks for all of the good info. I'll definitely have a calorie deficit going. It was the ODB version that confused me....I'm set now.

I appreciate it
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
    If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- 14th Dalai Lama

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Keep us posted.