• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If your physique was a car, what would it be...?

gr81

You Lack Intensity!!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is kindof a silly question I suppose, but if you had to compare your physique to a car, what would it be. Would it be a high performance vehicle (strength) but not as pretty or would it be a nice car (aesthetics) to look at with a 4 cylinder engine inside? Is it an old hooptie that you are trying to work on? What brand would it be? new or old? Have some fun with this people!! Ladies answer this too please.:cool: Good times

Last edited:
2002-dodge-caravan.jpg

Probably an LT1 Camaro. Not sports-car light, and no big horsepower but modestly powerfull, and an imperfect balance (weight distribution) but not off by too much.

Interestingly I just sold mine some months ago, although at one point it was dumping about 470 HP to my amazingly stout stock replacement clutch.

Good question bro haha.

If my physique were a car...

I'd have pretty good spreewell rims (calves), pretty big wheels (legs), a skinny ass frame (upper body) and a helluva sound system inside (for all my anger and frustration)....
i guess i'd be a Harley

great question oh GR81 :lol:

well i know that my diet would be an austin mini right now and off season would definately be a semi :lol:

as for the physique.

a long curvey old caddy with a big as trunk :booty: :rofl: if there is such a thing :evil:

Originally posted by J'Bo
a long curvey old caddy with a big as trunk :booty: :rofl: if there is such a thing :evil:

plus the engine would purr like a kitten and you'd have some big ass headlights:funny: ;)

A lifted 98 explorer on 33s geared and locked. Working on getting a F-350 powerstroke, exhaust chipped, MAF, lifted on 38s

lol....interesting thread indeed! :D

I'd be a Subaru WRX. Not too big, but strong nonetheless. Fast, and durable as hell. And of course, very sexy. :p

wrx.jpg

Hey I think I saw one that look just like that somewhere on the net. I'll have to look for it cant remember where it was...

S2000

I encourage topless behavoir

I'm very nimble and accelerate well

I've got some nice lines with a touch of finesse

Probably my old Ford pickup. Lots of power, reliable, and needs a lot of 'liquids' for any little thing :p

Corvette please. Black with dark tinted windows, convertable plus tan leather!

flex...my car doesnt have headlights...they are smashed :lol: flat

I would like to change my car to this one. No explanation needed.

HotdogCar,LBI-98.jpg

I'd be a Rolls Can'ardly, rolls down one hill can hardly make it up the next. :lol:

Actually I think I am like a 1977 Jaguar XJS, nice car to cruise in but can muster up some power if needed, semi-muscular looking, same age.
xjs44.jpg

That's me in my track outfit in highschool.

Originally posted by X Ring
A lifted 98 explorer on 33s geared and locked.

Why would anyone put a locker on a vehicle that wont see off road time?

IML Gear Cream!
i dont know I wont, now mudge being the guy you are who doesnt talk before he knows enough to talk reasonably you might want to check out explorerforum.com There are at least 3 of us here from there. Although it does haul plenty of groceries the X can do a lot more than most think, and not just rollover all you wiseasses

and my explorer probably cant out run your little nissan mudge but it can run over it

and my explorer probably cant out run your little nissan mudge but it can run over it

being the guy you are who doesnt talk before he knows enough to talk reasonably you might want to check out explorerforum.com

Your english is a little broken, are you calling me an uneducated wiseass?

I know what a locker is, and they are not street friendly. I am hoping you mean 33" tires, in which case I expect you will be off-roading, honestly I thought you were talking scrilla-mac wheels.

I hang on car forums as well, woowee :lol:

yeah I couldnt understand what I typed either, it made very little sense.
The wiseass comment was to all those who say explorers roll over so easily when they are just as likely to roll as most similar vehicles. Not directed at you
and what I meant to say was that you have posted in the past that you dont talk/ post when you dont know about the subject. Seemed to me by the post that you didnt understand the offroad capabilities of an Explorer so I referred you to a forum where it is pretty clear they can handle Moab etc.
Lockers arent so bad on the street if they are only in the rear, A front locker doesnt make for a pleasant drive on pavement.
Of course I meant 33" tires which I have 5 of on 15" rims

I would like to be this car for a day.

suncar.jpg

Here you go Mudge :hehe: Solid axel swapped and ready to ROCK!

BTW this is me :nanner:

Attachments

• great pumpkin.jpg
    great pumpkin.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 25
I meant to say was that you have posted in the past that you dont talk/ post when you dont know about the subject.

Usually if I know that, I will say so. I am not very rarely called out on things though so I'm not sure what posts you would be talking about.

Maybe you truck guys are used to driving with lockers, but in a sports car, in the wet, forget it. Sure you can drive around it but I prefer a limited slip, Quaife would be great, but its going to take a lot of saving for a worm gear unit. My 240Z is so old that its an open rear R200. I forget who made them but the R160/180/190/200/230 are found in many cars, Subaru, Toyota, Infinity (Nissan) etc

Originally posted by PreMier
Here you go Mudge :hehe: Solid axel swapped and ready to

If I drag raced rest assured I'd go solid, but I have an IRS and I'm going to stick with it :)

Back