• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is the best anti-perspirant deodorant?

titans1854

I'm a Berserker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm male and I sweat like crazy under my arms. I'm not talking about the gym either. If just like at school I sweat like crazy. Sometimes I get big "pit stains" under my arm. I was wondering if anyone knew about a really good anti-perspirant. I'd like to hear from people that used to sweat a lot before they changed to their new anti-perspirant.

By the way I've tried many different with all the same result, still sweating a lot. I've tried Speed Stick 24/7, Old Spice Red Zone, Right Guard Extreme, Right Guard Power Strip, and a few other.

I like degree personally more than anything else I have tried bro. most of the time I don't have a problem with this, but if I am running any ephedrine I have thiws problem, even if I haven't rained that day. Thats the one thing about the ehpedrine that I don't like. I took a break from it for about two months and I had no problem with the this.

i feel u bro i have the same problem like u........and it sux when ure arround with a nice chick =S

Yup same prob here. Nothing works... I just wear an undershirt, and then baggy shirts.

i use speed stick

Originally posted by nR_Kris
i feel u bro i have the same problem like u........and it sux when ure arround with a nice chick =S

talking to hot chicks make me sweat even more. it sucks. you have a good reason to sweat if you live in Mexico though. It is hot as hell there. I live in Huntington Beach, I shouldn't have this problem.

Originally posted by PreMier
Yup same prob here. Nothing works... I just wear an undershirt, and then baggy shirts.

I wear undershirts everyday too. Most of the time I'll build up enough sweat so that it goes through the undershirt and makes a dark spot on my underarm. I try to wear white shirts as much as possible because pit stains don't show as much.

The smell is under control but it seems like anti-perspirant deodorant isn't any different from regular.

I think I'm going to try degree and then this arm and hammer deodorant i saw on a commercial.

There is some other stuff called certian dry or something... Its supposed to be the strongest, but I have yet to try it. The funny thing, I can be sitting in my basement without a shirt on, adn its around 60degrees. And I will still sweat. :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
I use Degree as well. Never have a problem with it, myself. (Not counting working out, then it may get taxed out a bit ;) ).

Where you live might contribute. Where I'm at, we're lucky if we get rain (EVER), so the evap factor is pretty high here.

I think the deodarant vaires from person to person. A couple of my buddies swear to Speed Stick as the best, but when I tried I could feel the sweat running down. Maybe you just have to keep trying different brands until you find the one that goes with your body chemistry. :shrug: just a theory
I personally like the 'high endurance' stuff from Old Spice.

#1 Putting the issue of "hot chicks" asside, anti-perspirants aren't good for you. By not allowing your body to sweat, your glands can potentially get clogged which can lead to cysts, or worse.

#2 If you INSIST on using an anti-perspirant use one that says just that "Anti-PERSPIRANT". Don't get a combo anti-perspirant/deodorant or just a deodorant, pure anti-perspirants are stronger.

Originally posted by ALBOB
#1 Putting the issue of "hot chicks" asside, anti-perspirants aren't good for you. By not allowing your body to sweat, your glands can potentially get clogged which can lead to cysts, or worse.

#2 If you INSIST on using an anti-perspirant use one that says just that "Anti-PERSPIRANT". Don't get a combo anti-perspirant/deodorant or just a deodorant, pure anti-perspirants are stronger.

I can't stand my underarm sweating. It's uncomfortable and embarrising.

Originally posted by ALBOB

So i shouldnt be covering my entire body in anti-perspirant before a date? :confused:

Degree spectrum powder fresh. This is the best. I have used it for years and have tried others but this one takes the cake.

Originally posted by Monolith
So i shouldnt be covering my entire body in anti-perspirant before a date? :confused:

Well, YOU probably should. I was talking about normal people. :D

There is a OTC product that you can get from the Drug store.

Apply at night, usually lasts about 2-3 weeks before reapplication is need.

Ask a pharmicist about it, worked wonders for me :thumb:

BTW I usually notice that I sweat like mad when my BF is higher. Something to think about. :thumb:

I don't even know how I get to this old thread, but when I find it it looks verry useful because I have brother which have problem with this. So I will for sure give him some advice I read here. Also, it prompted me to Google this problem so I find an interesting artickle about this problem (click here). I belive in Gillette so I will buy that one first for my brother. Anyone try this products? Any suggestion what is now best deo?

IML Gear Cream!
Try mitchum.....

Arid xtra dry. It's the strongest I've used.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back