• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is the ban coming soon?

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just at GNC with my chick tonight to pick up a bottle of Methyl-D so she can start taking a very small dose, and the guy said as of March 31 GNC will no longer have any pro-hormone or related items. He said that is country wide. Does this mean the ban is on its way sooner then we think? I am seriously thinking about getting 10 or more bottles of Methyl-D if so. Does anyone know anything as far as dates are concerned. Our freedom to take this stuff is on its way out. What to do?

21 days till ephedrine is gone. :(

why would you buy it at gnc??

As far as Andro, it may be by fall. Ephedra is out April 12

...and do you know what you're doing having your girlfriend use that particular ph? it has androgenic properties that i hope she's aware of. (even at a small dose)

Originally posted by topolo
is your chick hot?
LOL...Why do you always ask this question?

Originally posted by Prince
actually the Methyl-D is quite low in regards to androgenic side effects, but she should probably only use around .25-.50mg's per day (depending on her size).

really? k - i'm obviously still learning. every time i'd read up i kept hearing/reading over and over that 19nor was by far the safest for a woman and the risk of sides went up a lot with the others.

are there others that are very low in androgenic sides i should read up on?

(still have no clue if i'm going to get anything but i have been thinking about transdermal 19nor. i'll probably get it soon b/c i doubt it'll be around long and then i'll stash it away for about 6 months)

thanks prince!

just read a little article in the May MD on it, they did some testing (very unscientific) they just had a few people use it and post results. one was a female, she was quite happy with the results she got using only .25mg's per day, and side effects were minimal for her.

IML Gear Cream!
I think I may buy some of this....for future purposes incase I decide to give it a try later on.

Asa far as GNC dropping Methyl-D I've heard many people say that GNC typically pulls products from their shelves long before a ban is instituted. Like Andyo said, it probably won't be banned until the fall.

hmmm.....sounds like she took it orally? did they mention her bodyweight? i'm gonna have to check this out too.

thanks again. oh - any idea which companies have a good rep for oral phs? (i know where i'd get the transdermal 19nor but never looked into Methyl-D)

There is only two place right now that has M-dien. Designer supps and KILO. I think Gaspari carries KILO's stuff.

Originally posted by JerseyDevil
I wonder if his chick's name is Mousie. :D

:funny: you may be right! seems like a few people are asking questions b/c of the MD article. i have to check it out myself now.

Originally posted by JerseyDevil
I wonder if his chick's name is Mousie. :D
Guess what?? I checked and it is!!!
Word of advice ........................... It's generally not a good thing to try and hide stuff or pose as someone else. It only draws flames from other people. If you didn't like our advice, I'm sorry. We are being honest and we don't sugar coat anything. Obviously you are going to do it. So keep a log here and let other people learn from it. And next time, be honest.

So wait... Trojanman IS Mousie? :confused:

Probably her bf.

Yes, I'm TrojanMan's chick!

IML Gear Cream!
GNC is pulling Methyl-D off of their shelves on March 31 - so go get some!

GNC is way too high. You can get it for $30

Mousie is my chick. She is going to be taking .5mg of Methyl-D per day. I am on my second day of my 3mg per day 8 week cycle. Gaspari's Methyl-D is Methyldienolone just as kilosports is selling. Its the same thing. Gaspari has a deal $136 with shipping for two bottles. I am gonna start stocking up after this cycle assuming I get the results I am looking for. I am going to put a post in tomorrow. I am going to add to it every 3 days giving what gains I am making in weight. I will only post strength gains that are worth talking about. I did a body composition before I started my current cycle and I took measurements as well. I will post the before and after at the end of the cycle. I will probably be posting my diet as well. My chick will probably keep you all updated on her gains as well. Lets hope the gains are not all in the clitty...lol

I wanted it right away so I got my first bottle from GNC. It was $77 after the 20% off. Kind of a rip off but I was willing to shell out the extra loot to have it now.

An 8 week cycle of M-dien?? I hope you already have an extra liver for transplant when you get through!
2 weeks is optimal for a methyl substance.

gnc doesnt carry m-dien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
edit: mousie

dg806 the bottle methyldienolone says you can take it for 4 weeks. It says longer cycles will just increase the risk of your body shutting down its natural production of test. Thomas101 GNC does have Methylienolone by Gaspari because I bought a bottle from there. The only GNC that doesn't carry it right now is a corporate store. The franchised stores can carry pretty much anything they want. But GNC is making even their franchised stores drop all PH's as of March 31st.

Originally posted by Prince
why the hell do you guys buy your supps at GNC? :confused:

www.bulknutrition.com

www.milleniumfitness.com

i tell this to every person that mentions GNC but somehow it doesn't seem to get through to them that bulk nutrition is way cheaper.

I think GNC brain washes people or something.

Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
dg806 the bottle methyldienolone says you can take it for 4 weeks. It says longer cycles will just increase the risk of your body shutting down its natural production of test.
M-dien is as potent or maybe more so than M1T and M1T shuts you down totally in 3 days!

Back