• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Terrell Owens an Eagle

TKEYellow

Cutting!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's Official, T.O. is now an Eagle.

Woooooooohooooooooo

TO is a punk and cry baby and the fact that he got his way PISSES ME OFF!

PHILADELPHIA -- Terrell Owens will get his wish to play for the Philadelphia Eagles, following a settlement reached Tuesday before an arbitrator could rule on the case.

The San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Ravens and Eagles agreed to a deal to send the star receiver to Philadelphia. Owens will travel to Philadelphia later today and will sign a seven-year, $42 million deal, ESPN.com's John Clayton reports.

The settlement will be announced at a 5:30 p.m. ET news conference.

The Ravens will be compensated for voiding their trade with the 49ers for Owens. Baltimore will be given a fifth-round draft choice (from the Eagles) for the inconvenience of losing Owens and having the trade voided.

Also under terms of the agreement, the 49ers will obtain Eagles defensive end Brandon Whiting, a player whom 49ers general manager Terry Donahue considered for Owens before accepting a second-round choice from the Ravens.

Does this mean that I will FINALLY stop hearing about T-fucking-O in the news now? :rolleyes:

You have to admit, it'll be interesting to see what McNabb can do with a top receiver. Of course that's assuming Owens doesn't pull a Keyshawn "Legend in his Own Mind" Johnson.

finally it's over...let's see what Philly does with his attitude problem

TO is overrated. That's all i have to say. This is a bullshit trade anyways. His agent is to stupid to turn in the free agency paperwork so now he has to take them to court. Ravens got a 5th round pick, and the 49ers got some DE that i've never heard of, brandon whiting or something.

Originally posted by titans1854
TO is overrated. That's all i have to say.

no way bro. don't get me wrong, i think he's an asshole, but he's one of the top 3 recievers in the league. him, Randy Moss and Marvin Harrison are the top 3.

Originally posted by Flex
no way bro. don't get me wrong, i think he's an asshole, but he's one of the top 3 recievers in the league. him, Randy Moss and Marvin Harrison are the top 3.

i still think he is overrated but i do think he's a good receiver. i hear people say that he's the best WR and that's just bullshit. moss is no question the most talented WR in the nfl. i've seen TO drop a lot, and i mean a lot of balls, some of them i could've caught.

With all that said, he will make an impact for the eagles offense. i don't think they will be super bowl contenders next year though, cause they lost taylor and vincent.

Originally posted by JerseyDevil
You have to admit, it'll be interesting to see what McNabb can do with a top receiver.

Well I'm probably opening a HUGE can of worms here but I think Rush was right. The one who's overrated in this equation is McNabb. I agree, he's got a good record but I think it's more a function of the Eagle's defense and not because of McNabb. Now that he's got a top rank receiver to throw to we'll see if he's as good as he's supposed to be.

Also, I'm in complete agreement that T.O.'s an asshole but you gotta admit, he can score. What I think will be interesting is how will he handle Donovan constantly throwing balls at his feet. It'll be fun to watch. :D

:clap: :clap: GO EAGLES!!! :clap: :clap:

Albob, you're not opening a can of worms, IMO but
Rush was WRONG and McNabb proved it....
If you want to talk about overrated QB's,
look at the two in St Louis or the one in K.C.

Anyhoo, the EAgles are not going to get
any better until ANDY boy is replaced.

Originally posted by DFINEST Anyhoo, the EAgles are not going to get any better until ANDY boy is replaced.

Now THAT's something we can agree on. :thumb:

I don't think you can blame their problems on Reid, especially now that he is finally adressing the biggest problem the team has had since he got here.

Originally posted by aggies1ut
The only thing left I have to say on this subject is that time will tell how the Eagles do with TO, and that my Niners got SCREWED in this whole TO situation.

TO should've been a free agent in the first place. The 49ers didn't get screwed at all. Their management are all retards. Who is left on that gay team? Rattay at QB, Lloyd at WR, and Barlow at RB. I guarantee the detroit lions will be way better than the 49ers.

Originally posted by titans1854
TO should've been a free agent in the first place. The 49ers didn't get screwed at all. Their management are all retards. Who is left on that gay team? Rattay at QB, Lloyd at WR, and Barlow at RB. I guarantee the detroit lions will be way better than the 49ers.
The Niners did get screwed and I never criticized any team, so I hardly think it's necessary to call them "gay" just because you may not like them

The Niners did get screwed and I never criticized any team, so I hardly think it's necessary to call them "gay" just because you may not like them

How did the 49ers get screwed? If TO's agent turned in the free agency papers on time, the 49ers would've gotten nothing. That's what should've happened. The 49ers and their fans should be glad they got Brandon Whiting for nothing. The eagles are the ones that got screwed. They had to give up a 5th round pick and Brandon Whiting for a player who should've been a free agent.

All I know is my niners will suck big time this year. Screw TO, Philly can take his whiney ass anytime. But we won't suck as much as Raiders will.

So they got screwed giving up a 5th round pick and Whiting, in exchange for TO? I think not.

Terrell Owens is supposed to be a free agent. How many times do I have to tell you that? Do you not understand free agency or something? The judge should've made TO a free agent. Eagles may have agreed to the terms of that bullshit trade, but they still got screwed.

Um well missing the deadline hardly makes him a free agent. That was his own damn fault, along with his agent. Plus, he seems to truly believe that he is never even partially at fault for anything.
And as far as not understanding shit, that's hardly the case. You have a huge attitude problem. I never criticized you or any team. It's you who seem s to think that calling a team "gay" and calling someone a moron, justifies things.

Originally posted by TKEYellow
My god I started a war lol...

Yeah, you Philly a$$holes are always starting $hit. :D

(I'm originally from West Chester. ;) )

I know about you West Chesterians, I live with a few at school...

j/k ;)

Originally posted by ALBOB
Also, I'm in complete agreement that T.O.'s an asshole but you gotta admit, he can score. What I think will be interesting is how will he handle Donovan constantly throwing balls at his feet. It'll be fun to watch. :D
Amen to that! Maybe TO will whip out his sharpie and write on the ball "Put It in My Hands Bro!", and throw it back.

Originally posted by JerseyDevil
Amen to that! Maybe TO will whip out his sharpie and write on the ball "Put It in My Hands Bro!", and throw it back.

:rofl: Bwaaaaaaaaa. :rofl:

Back