• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my confidence is down

dnale48

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
at am at a wierd point in my life right now. i feel as if i am not who i am suposed to be yet. it almost as if i am serching for my true self. i am not happy with being a shy, low profile person. i geuss i am not happy with being me right now. i feel like my true self is more friendly and charismatic. i think it is my confidence level. i dont think it is my physical apperance just my mental approach to myself. i really need some answer and some help on how to find myself.

Is that the first time it happens ? Maybe something very difficult is going on ?
I need to hit the gym now... somebody will have better words for you. :)

Originally posted by dnale48
at am at a wierd point in my life right now. i feel as if i am not who i am suposed to be yet. it almost as if i am serching for my true self. i am not happy with being a shy, low profile person. i geuss i am not happy with being me right now. i feel like my true self is more friendly and charismatic. i think it is my confidence level. i dont think it is my physical apperance just my mental approach to myself. i really need some answer and

"some help on how to find myself".

Well I think this is a good start. Hey man mabey you are trying to hard. Take it easy on yourself. No one is perfect. :thumbs:
except for myself of course :D

Dude keep your head up everyone hits low points... life is a series of peaks and valleys. Instead of examining what you consider the negative aspects of your personality try accentuating something positive and building on it. Also whenever I am feeling down I try and focus any anger, frustration, or sadness into my workouts and usually after I'm done I have either worked off or completely alleviated the feeling. Some people might say I'm avoiding my feelings but its what works for me.

This too shall pass...

How old are you? I will be 25 on May 4th and I still feel that way. Really low self esteem. It sucks. hang in there.

The two things that will always make you feel better are working out and beer. The one makes you feel better about yourself while the other diminshes the problems you are facing in a cloud of gladness :D

Originally posted by irontime
The two things that
this was all I had to read from IT and I knew it was about beer

Originally posted by P-funk
How old are you?

My question exactly. Not that young people are limited to this feeling, but just curious.

Originally posted by irontime
The two things that will always make you feel better are working out and beer.
You know I did this just last night. Did chest and then went to the local southend brewery and had several Pale Ale's!:thumb:
Didn't tell my wife and came home late!!

IML Gear Cream!
You spend your whole life "finding yourself," at least I look at it that way.

Originally posted by Mudge
You spend your whole life "finding yourself," at least I look at it that way.

I agree. Life is an exploration of self and an accumulation of knowledge that ultimately prepares us for the final transgression. :angel1:

Back