• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do I need to do to faint ?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It never occured to me, I guess I can´t faint that easily. I have some friends that faint for anything.

What causes someone to faint ?

lack of oxygen to the brain is the usual cause of fainting

basically you get low blood pressure....the blood and oxygen cant make it ALL the way up to your head so your body passes out and "makes" you lay down so that the blood has an easier time making it to the brain.....at least that is one theory.

i would say dont TRY and faint.....probably not the best idea (even if it is fun at parties)

Lack of oxygen, interesting .. :)

What happens when someone faints because they get scared ? It happens instantly. I guess this time oxygen is not responsible.

basically when you get scared your sympathetic nervous system kicks into high gear (fight or flight response)....this causes vasoconstiction of many vessels and can cause a decrease in blood and oxygen to the brain...basically it is shock...that is why people look pale when they are in shock...and where they get the saying "scared white as a ghost"...lack of blood.

there are neurological reasons you can faint..but they are not as common...and of course there is "getting knocked out" which is totally different.

some dumb@$$' at school would choke each others windpipes which would cause you to "faint" for a very brief time...... it IS dangerous, some kid had a seizure

Originally posted by DrChiro
there is "getting knocked out" which is totally different.

Been there a few times

Originally posted by Mr.Attitude
Been there a few times

What is the best martial arts ? I was about to do a thread for this and you show up :) I am considering in starting one.

the one that is effective for you.

Originally posted by Burner02
the one that is effective for you.

I really don´t have time to try them all. Kung fu is not a option because it takes forever.
I want the best. I heard about one from Israel and one from Japan, samurai training.

IML Gear Cream!
Brazilian ju jitsu. Or mui thai.

Depends what your good at.. Ju Jitsu is grappling, where as Mui Thai is striking.

Running away from jiu-jitsu. It is so popular and doesn´t have the best reputation here. :shrug:

that's a nice combo.....if I had the time, that iswhat I would do.

But seriously. Look it up.
If you dont' wanna grapple, then not jui jitsu.
Kung fu is good, but artsy.
boxing is basic
what do you think you would like? basic power moves?
complex multi-strike moves? all legs, no legs? etc...like I said..whatever is most effective for you
What works for some, may not be for the next guy...

If you watch Pride or UFC the Ju Jitsu fighters are some of the best there is.

Take Mui Thai then. Its Thai kickboxing. Very good fighting style for strikers.

Originally posted by PreMier
If you watch Pride or UFC the Ju Jitsu fighters are some of the best there is.

Take Mui Thai then. Its Thai kickboxing. Very good fighting style for strikers.

Yes, Mui Thai seems nice. I gonna look for it.

Have you ever heard about this one from Israel ?

Nope. Name would be nice ;)

Nope. Name would be nice ;)

That is what I wanna know :) I saw a documentary that it was the most deadly martials arts, they trained their soldiers with it.

they also have a description of all martial arts on that page as well..should be helpful!

Wow... its a variation of Ju Jitsu :rolleyes: Guess that tells you what is the first and best!

Why not go for something exotic.. Like Nin Jitsu or Jeet kun do?

Wow... its a variation of Ju Jitsu :rolleyes: Guess that tells you what is the first and best!

Why not go for something exotic.. Like Nin Jitsu or something?

If I am not mistaken ...Don´t forget that jiu jitsu is a variation of kung fu.

Nin Jitsu .. sounds nice but takes too long too. I like their weapons :grin:

Originally posted by Vieope
Great. :D
Do you do any martial arts ?
I've got my tae-bo tapes..
:D
Don't have time or money right now...

Why not go for something exotic.. Like Nin Jitsu or something?
ohh..I wana be a ninja!
I saw all the silly ninja movies when I was s kid....

Jeet kun do is the style Bruce Lee created. He was the baddest of the bad :teeth:

Originally posted by Vieope
If I am not mistaken ...Don´t forget that jiu jitsu is a variation of kung fu.

Nin Jitsu .. sounds nice but takes too long too. I like their weapons :grin:
I like the disappearing magic stuff.
:D

Jeet kun do is the style Bruce Lee created. He was the baddest of the bad :teeth:
yeah...but watching his movies...doens'tlook too good.
heard about the fights NOT on film tho...
wonder how he woulda done with jet li...
well, shift change! gotta go!

Burner02 Are you a super hero? You are always going somewhere to save the world. :D

Back