• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Recreational Drugs. Have you ever used it?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After seeing a thread about marijuana with a LOT of posts I decided to ask that.
The only thing that I tried was alcohol and I hate it. :D
Another reason to ask this here is because everybody is more open minded, so...
Have you ever used any type of recreational drugs ?

Originally posted by Vieope
Have you ever used any type of recreational drugs ?

Why, what u need? haha

"Crack is like dogfood.
Dogfood tastes just like it smells, DELICIOUS" :lick: -Tyrone Biggins

I have tried almost everything. If I could do it over I wouldnt have. Do what you must... Dont put so much thought into it, JUST DO IT.

Pot - didn't like it (few times)
Acid - loved it (5 times)
Alcohol - sometimes its nice

Haven't had anything for about 7 years now, minus a little alcohol every 6-8 months.

Battled with addiction through much of high school. It's one thing to kick addiction when you have a support system around you, it's completely different when nobody but you knows of your addiction.

pot-check
acid-check
coke-check
mesc-check
alcohol-checkx2
ecstasy-check

I like pot and acid but they were all pretty fun, x is so fun it scared me sober nothing should feel that good. I think I learned alot about llife with them but I tried pot after a few years of sobriety and I couldn't stand not being in control. Plus I am probably way more dumb now.

mudge it suprises me that you liked acid, was it the feeling of power or the tangents your mind goes on.

Originally posted by odin52
pot-check
acid-check
coke-check
mesc-check
alcohol-checkx2
ecstasy-check

LOL :)

Originally posted by odin52
mudge it suprises me that you liked acid, was it the feeling of power or the tangents your mind goes on.

acid gives the feeling of power ?

What do you mean with "..the tangents your mind goes on" ?

IML Gear Cream!
my g/f was on pot
but i got her off
and now she fucking went onto this other shit
called
DxM
i forgot full name

but now she stopped that...hopefully

i just dont want her to get on something else

DxM?

:hair: Too many, too much!!!

:shrug: I was young!

a lil mary jane ( k mabey alot) when i was really young, and acohol after i turned 21 but now nothing

Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
my g/f was on pot
but i got her off
and now she fucking went onto this other shit
called
DxM
i forgot full name

but now she stopped that...hopefully

i just dont want her to get on something else

the drug you are refferring to is Dextromethophran (sp) and it is the active drug in most cough syrups. It is extremely bad for you and has a very intense euphoric effect, much like exstacy. In fact many people have sold it as X which is bad b/c it is potentially worse for your health. Why do I know all of this, b/c I have done it twice and I can tell you that it is THE CRAZIEST experience of my drug taking life. I would strongly try to persuade you girl to stop using it. Print out some info it and give it to her so she can read how bad it is at least.

Originally posted by gr81
the drug you are refferring to is Dextromethophran (sp) and it is the active drug in most cough syrups. It is extremely bad for you and has a very intense euphoric effect, much like exstacy. In fact many people have sold it as X which is bad b/c it is potentially worse for your health. Why do I know all of this, b/c I have done it twice and I can tell you that it is THE CRAZIEST experience of my drug taking life. I would strongly try to persuade you girl to stop using it. Print out some info it and give it to her so she can read how bad it is at least.

Ahh Dextramorphine. I have done it a TON of times. Each time you do it you feel like you are going to die. And everytime you say you will never do it again :rolleyes:

I got it from pills called Corocidian Cough & Cold(They HAVE to be theese ones). They are little red pills, and are known as "Red Devils".

As for the recreational drugs, I have quite a few notches under my belt to say the least. Obviously I have smoked my share of chronic before. I have also drank my share of booze. I have done X, Yay, Morphine, Oxycottin, Viks, Dilaudids, several other painkillers and opiad blockers whose name escapes me, Mushrooms, DXM, nutmeg, acid, and god knows what else I have taken that was passed off as exstacy. I think that pretty much covers it more or less. I can honestly say that not one of these drugs gave me a feeling of contentment and satisfaction that I get from bodybuilding, no doubt about it.

Originally posted by PreMier
Ahh Dextramorphine. I have done it a TON of times. Each time you do it you feel like you are going to die. And everytime you say you will never do it again :rolleyes:

I got it from pills called Corocidian Cough & Cold(They HAVE to be theese ones). They are little red pills, and are known as "Red Devils".

Yup thats it. Its actually in almost all cough syrups except for a few. The real danger besides teh drug itself is that some people don't know to get eth stuff where the DXM is the ONLY active ingredient and they overdose on acceteminephine asnd whatever else is in it. I only did it a few times and I get sick just remembering my experience with it!! fuck that shit. I was high for like 20 hrs straight. I did the shit in teh evening and I woke up even higher in the morning, completely unfucntional of course. Its bad shit, definately crazy too. I love how people refer to it as robo-trippin cause its found in Robitusin.lol

IML Gear Cream!
Yea. It definately lasts a long time, and I have friends who have ended up in ER because of it. I remember just sitting there one time at a party, and people kept asking me if I was ok, because I sat in the same spot for hours and didnt move. I also remember hearing my heartbeat in my head and could almost feel it too. I dont plan on using it ever again... The last time I used it, it made me sick. The worst thing ever is puking on that shit :shake:

SEE thats what i try to tell her
and she read all that stuff too!

But she goes from one thing to another, she promised me and her other friends taht she would stop now...
but i dunno...
it pisses me off so bad...

Originally posted by kuso
I`ll stick with this answer too :eek:
It's our age Kuso :laugh:

Besides, they don't know what good drugs are these days anyway :grin:

Nothing. Ever.

Except alcohol, but only beer and only once in a while.

None. Never tried any and never had any desire to. I just like beer, and thats it.

Originally posted by heeholler
None. Never tried any and never had any desire to. I just like beer, and thats it.

:thumb:

Originally posted by Jodi
It's our age Kuso :laugh:

T`is true. We were the experimental generation in many ways. :lol:

Originally posted by Jodi

Besides, they don't know what good drugs are these days anyway :grin:

Not even I am going to touch that :grin:

some of this ... a little of that ...

Not too much. I've done pot a few times, never really did like it. Tried hash a couple of times and mushrooms once. I think I may have drank a little bit though :p

lots of weed
acid <-- can't remember how many times
mescaline <-- love it
shrooms <-- once at a santana concert
qualuids
x <-- to many times
special k <-- first and second formula
alcohol <- tons
cigs <-- eww a tade
pure mdma

all in highschool, wish i never did most of them =(

Back