• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PROHORMONES almost done!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by IronSlingah
Its like getting mad at a soilder in a war instead of the politician who sent him there.
Soldiers volunteer to do service. It's not like they are going in against their wishes!!

Please see my post above, this is not a BAN (like the bill in Congress) this is the FDA seeking to enforce the law (as it interprets the law) as to ONLY (for now) androstendione.

This is very important for all to recognize.

1-test and other substances are not clearly legal, even under the current law, and the FDA is enforcing their interpretation of the law only against -dione right now.

On a SEPARATE FRONT is the Biden bill and congressional summit, which seeks to redefine these supps as scheduled (i.e. illegal to buy w/o preseciption/FDA approval). This bill is very broad and precisely identifes hundreds of "andros" and steroid precusors, including all of the methyls and more.

In regards to this bill, which piggybacked the MLB fiasco and Bush's public statements to gain national attention, congress themselves have said they don't wish to spend a lot of time on it. There is a chance it may never make it to a vote, precisely BECAUSE there are more important matters on the table and it's an election year.

I still stand by my three-month to four-month prediction as a minimum of time we have to order and stock up.

i agree with you brodus, four months minimum.

btw......would the ban affect 6 oxo???????

Here's what the fed has to say:

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/andrlist.html

And this is separate from the "ban," which may or may not occur. Stocking up should take place over the next four months, no reason to dump the credit card all at once.

This is a general warning, with no proposed consequences, and only applying to Andro, and only sent to the listed manufacturers.

Also, here's what Bruce Kellner has to say:

Bruce Kneller: I think all of the steroidals, prohormones/prosteroids, whatever the "catch word" of the day is??????legal steroids" if you will???if they impart any direct androgenic or anabolic effect, either by themselves or by a first order metabolite, well they are all done in the next 12 months maybe 18 months tops.

I think his assessment is correct, and relevant.

(this quote was from an M1T/ProHormone roundtable:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par39.htm)

Last edited:
Where was that quote pulled from?

Ok, thats what I thought. I just read that article the other day :)

Curently the Biden bill does not list androstenitrione (6-OXO) as a substance, but of course the bill is a ways to reach the vote, and can be revised. Since they are aware of "designer" efforts to skirt the law, they could add some provision in the bill to ban similar substances, or entire chemical classes. Also, this isn't the only bill in congress addressing these substances.

To read the actual bill go here:

http://thomas.loc.gov/

and enter this in the "bill number":

S. 1780

HOWEVER....there are provisions for some prohormones to remain legal if they are proven safe. Of course, this is expensive, but if the supplement industry BELIEVED they could meet the standard for proof, they would have already aligned to fund a study.

Their lack of action is a cloaked admission of guilt, in my analysis, because surely their entrepreneuial spirit and greed would outweigh everything if they were truly confident of the safety of things like Methyl-1 Test.

The fact that they throw in the towel so quickly says a lot, not just to us, but also to a Congress who is asking, "Why shouldn't we ban these substances," looking as much for a unified voice from the supplment industry as anyone. It says to the senators exactly what they're afraid of-->that these substances are produced by fly-by-night companies who don't really believe their products are safe. The lack of a unified response from the "industry" is a huge deal.

You can read posts from people claiming to be lawyers, etc, but why aren't these people at the hearings? I think we're seeing just what kind of people run many of these companies, and where their heart's are.

(I realize that not everyone in the "industry" is morally corrupt, but even leaders of these companies says it's 95% shiesters, so ...)

IML Gear Cream!
FDA to BAN prostitution? because it "Helps Spreads" HIV....

Back