• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nice tit ( not work safe )

kuso

Um......get rooted!
Elite Member
Reaction score
that's literally the most disgusting shit I've ever seen Kuso... I'm totally going to pretend it's photoshopped

Ah, dude, that is so nasty. :barf:

Is that a doc'd photo? I would think someone would feel the larve moving around.

err, talking about the breast photo here. :barf:

Truth is always more amazing than fiction, but if half your head is rotted away, I would think you would do somethng about it.

i'm convinced it's not real, but i saw it last night and I still can't get the image out of my head. That was disturbing.

WTF is wrong with you!!!??? that is so sick I can't even believe it.

IML Gear Cream!
I have a phobia about sharp things pointing at my eyes so I got a double feeling of disgust from that, it looks like they could shoot out at any moment and impale your face. Just like Chrono I can't get the image out of my head.

I had a sudden craving for Honey Comb cereal.

"Honey Comb's Big...yeah yeah yeah..."

makes me get goosebumps. If you go to the website it will say the boobie one is a fake. Still gives me the creeps. Just thinking of something moving around in the boobie....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yeah I'm not going to the website, but from what I remember of the image (I have to scroll quickly to the bottom of the page to see what yall say) it has to be fake. It's gross, but it makes no logical sense

Why would you do soemthing like that to me, I thouht we were Friends.:sob: :flipoff2: Thats not cool

Originally posted by Crono1000
i'm convinced it's not real, but i saw it last night and I still can't get the image out of my head. That was disturbing.
ditto....

Congratulations, I'M IMPOTENT!

Not really, but it took me a while to get in the mood this morning with Linda.

Hey! Congratulations! You had morning sex!
fuqqer....
I had to go to work....I think you win...
:grumble: :flipoff: :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm at work too, quicky this morn., you know the kind where you both have to be careful not to breath in the others face or the moment is ruined. :lol:

ok..her Mom is in town...and I have been respectful and going oe at night...

There's always that great option..of face the same way.....
:rofl: :dance:
(Those were the closest I think I could get to demonstrate my point)
:D

You should have expanded your warning to not work or pregnant lady safe!!! :barf: :(

Thank God it isn't real :barf:

I could not get that awful image out of mind all damn day....
I won't even look at it again....

Originally posted by JLB001
makes me get goosebumps. If you go to the website it will say the boobie one is a fake. Still gives me the creeps. Just thinking of something moving around in the boobie....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Such as infectious accidental worms in silicone?

:lol: Just kidding JLB. But imagine some jerk evil doctor doing that to some poor woman! :scared:

This is the first time ever that I've regretted seeing a tittie

Originally posted by Burner02
I could not get that awful image out of mind all damn day....
I won't even look at it again....
ditto

Originally posted by JLB001

Good, that seemed a bit far fetched, especially since the outside of the breast did not look like living bleeding tissue as an open would would be.

Back