• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

6 oxo alternative

theres Aromadex(VPX) Aromazap(Syntax) and Estrodex(San) But 6 oxo is the best legal anti-estrogen you can use.

You can buy bulk androstenetrione (6-oxo active ingredient) from www.bulknutrition.com. I don't know if you save more, but you can make a transdermal and that could increase the uptake/economy.

Also, black star labs has an amazing PCT product called PaCT, which includes the active from 6-oxo, and in a transdermal.

Hey Brodus, Where do you get the info on how to make transdermals out of powder?

Go to www.bulknutrition.com or www.blackstarlabs.com and click on the "topical delivery gel" product (the carrier that you mix the raw material into). They have instructions. Usually you can put about 6grms. of powder in a container of transdermal gel. Black star labs has a sale on the gel right now--$12 a bottle.

so theres nothing legal that is stronger than 6 oxo? i already take 6 a day for pct.

i wonder if i could take 7 or 8 a day?

Theres a Sticky on the boards on how much you should take for PCT

Damn! I can't believe I'm allergic to 6oxo. But the estrodex seem to be working fine for me! My boys have dropped back down to earth.

Originally posted by supertech
Theres a Sticky on the boards on how much you should take for PCT

i know and as i said i already take the max dosage, my question is can i take more, that is not in the sticky.

IML Gear Cream!
Calcium D-Something... I've heard that's alright.

Back