IronMag Research Chems

My first injection

TEAM AY

Rep Points

My first injection

Well that was a bit nerve racking. I decided to run a 10 week testosterone enanthate cycle at 500 mg per week. Plan is to inject 350 mg every 5 days, test only to evaluate how I respond to the real deal.

I was going to inject in the quads for my first shot, as I'm not comfortable trying glutes with no assistance. After reading some of the horror stories about quad injections (thanks Mudge), I settled on the side deltoid using a 25g 1" pin.

I was nervous, and maybe due to that, I didn't even feel the pin going in. Just slid right in, no pain at all. The only difficulty I had was trying to aspirate and hold the syringe with the same hand. BTW, I took Mudge's advice and used a 20g 1.5" to draw the oil. Worked great.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Some people do great with quads, even painless shots though I just dont really like there, I use my legs for almost everything I do in the gym and out and it just affects my using them.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Wasn't just you my man. I researched other sites and the quads seemed to not be a very popular injection spot. Although some peeps loved doing quad injections and rated them as their favorite spot. I plan on doing the opposite delt next, then probably try a quad to see how I react.

The Bunny Is Bulking!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

you should really work on flexability and get comfortable with glute...it will be able to take the most punishment

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Yeah I know. Once I get more comfortable doing spot injections, I will eventually try a glute shot. Good news is the delt injection I did was only slightly sore yesterday afternoon and this morning I barely notice it.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I can still do ass shots, but I do cramp up if I'm on the accutane.

Senior Gear head

Rep Points

yup... i cramp up when i get money out of my back pocket at the gas station... thats mighty embarrasing when your in line and it looks like your having a seizure.
    CUTTING!
    Was 260lbs.
    Now 02/09/05 236lbs
    Height:5'8
    Bench:395
    Leg press:975

Rep Points

Just joined the club Jersey. I was amazed at how easily the needle slid right in, but I hear the pain is more the next day rather than right after the injection. I injected 1cc@ 500mg of test enanthate and I used a 23g.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Cool. Where did you do your first inject? I did mine Monday late morning, and it was the most sore that evening. The next morning it was hardly sore at all.

It IS amazing how effortlessly the pin goes it. I thought that was the worst part, and it was nothing to worry about.

Rep Points

I did my first injection in the bathroom, where did you do yours?

JK, I hit my right glute. From what my friend who started this high concentration a week ago told me, tomorrow I will wake up and feel like someone hit me in the glute with a hammer, only time will tell. I took a hot shower 10 minutes after the injection and walked to work. When I get home, I intend to heat the area a couple times at home before bed.

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Some of the pain is from the BA, apparently BA itself will eat muscle tissue. This is probably how my tricep litterally collapsed for 6 weeks in one spot and only one spot.

ROTATE YOUR SITES

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
    I did my first injection in the bathroom, where did you do yours?

You had me going for a second .

JK, I hit my right glute. From what my friend who started this high concentration a week ago told me, tomorrow I will wake up and feel like someone hit me in the glute with a hammer, only time will tell. I took a hot shower 10 minutes after the injection and walked to work. When I get home, I intend to heat the area a couple times at home before bed.

Rep Points

Well, woke up this morning and the pain is hardlynoticeable. I can feel it, I know it's there, but i thought it would be hard to function and it is not. My buddy could hardly even walk, I guess that goes to show everyone is different.

Rep Points

I know understand what was meant by pain. I currently feel as though I stood about 40 feet in front of a teed up golf ball and let Tiger Woods nail that thing at my ass.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

After hearing these stories about high dose gear, I'll be sticking with the 200mg-250mg/ml stuff...