• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first injection

JerseyDevil

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well that was a bit nerve racking. :) I decided to run a 10 week testosterone enanthate cycle at 500 mg per week. Plan is to inject 350 mg every 5 days, test only to evaluate how I respond to the real deal.

I was going to inject in the quads for my first shot, as I'm not comfortable trying glutes with no assistance. After reading some of the horror stories about quad injections (thanks Mudge), I settled on the side deltoid using a 25g 1" pin.

I was nervous, and maybe due to that, I didn't even feel the pin going in. Just slid right in, no pain at all. The only difficulty I had was trying to aspirate and hold the syringe with the same hand. BTW, I took Mudge's advice and used a 20g 1.5" to draw the oil. Worked great.

Some people do great with quads, even painless shots though I just dont really like there, I use my legs for almost everything I do in the gym and out and it just affects my using them.

Wasn't just you my man. I researched other sites and the quads seemed to not be a very popular injection spot. Although some peeps loved doing quad injections and rated them as their favorite spot. I plan on doing the opposite delt next, then probably try a quad to see how I react.

you should really work on flexability and get comfortable with glute...it will be able to take the most punishment

Yeah I know. Once I get more comfortable doing spot injections, I will eventually try a glute shot. Good news is the delt injection I did was only slightly sore yesterday afternoon and this morning I barely notice it.

I can still do ass shots, but I do cramp up if I'm on the accutane.

yup... i cramp up when i get money out of my back pocket at the gas station... thats mighty embarrasing when your in line and it looks like your having a seizure.

Just joined the club Jersey. I was amazed at how easily the needle slid right in, but I hear the pain is more the next day rather than right after the injection. I injected 1cc@ 500mg of test enanthate and I used a 23g.

Cool. Where did you do your first inject? I did mine Monday late morning, and it was the most sore that evening. The next morning it was hardly sore at all.

It IS amazing how effortlessly the pin goes it. I thought that was the worst part, and it was nothing to worry about.

I did my first injection in the bathroom, where did you do yours?

JK, I hit my right glute. From what my friend who started this high concentration a week ago told me, tomorrow I will wake up and feel like someone hit me in the glute with a hammer, only time will tell. I took a hot shower 10 minutes after the injection and walked to work. When I get home, I intend to heat the area a couple times at home before bed.

IML Gear Cream!
Some of the pain is from the BA, apparently BA itself will eat muscle tissue. This is probably how my tricep litterally collapsed for 6 weeks in one spot and only one spot.

ROTATE YOUR SITES

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I did my first injection in the bathroom, where did you do yours?

You had me going for a second .:evil:

JK, I hit my right glute. From what my friend who started this high concentration a week ago told me, tomorrow I will wake up and feel like someone hit me in the glute with a hammer, only time will tell. I took a hot shower 10 minutes after the injection and walked to work. When I get home, I intend to heat the area a couple times at home before bed.

Well, woke up this morning and the pain is hardlynoticeable. I can feel it, I know it's there, but i thought it would be hard to function and it is not. My buddy could hardly even walk, I guess that goes to show everyone is different.

I know understand what was meant by pain. I currently feel as though I stood about 40 feet in front of a teed up golf ball and let Tiger Woods nail that thing at my ass. :D

After hearing these stories about high dose gear, I'll be sticking with the 200mg-250mg/ml stuff...

Back