• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sucks

Hanz29

on my way to ISSA
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
someone keeps breaking into my house at night- last night i think they broke in again----they broke the washing machine and tried to take the quarters

So I went down there, finished breaking it, and took the quarters..I'm an ass- I'm staying up late to catch whoever and whoop some ass

Your washing machine in your house takes quarters :confused:

Make sure you have a baseball bat, or a golf club. Unfair advantage is key when subdoing a burglar.

Yeah, why the hell do you have a quarter washing machine?

I must wonder as well.... Personal home washing machine utilizing quarters.....

I live in a house w/ 25 other guys......you wanna pay that water bill for us?

So a dorm? Not a house.

it's a fraternity house........

p.s.....i do have access to two baseball bats, one aluminum, wood, and a driver....oh, and a hockey stick

^That wont do you any good if the burglar is packing heat. Stay up late with a bunch of buddies and catch him in the act.

-Wait, what kind of burglar carries a gun to steal quarters from washing machines?

It's someone in your frat.

Originally posted by Hanz29
it's a fraternity house........

p.s.....i do have access to two baseball bats, one aluminum, wood, and a driver....oh, and a hockey stick
you sound like that guy from: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....all ya need is the hockey mask...
:D

IML Gear Cream!
lol

yea, too bad i left my ninja sword at home

I would paintball the hell out of whoever it is.

heres what you do

take as many quarters as you have and put them into a sock!

then when you catch him
start bashing him with the sock
saying
"You want quarters??? heres your fucking quarters bitch!!!"

you play paint ball?
Crank that up and go hot!

Shotgun with rock salt, blast'em in the ass

You can always use a can of tuna in a sock.....

an opened can...not only knocfk them out...they will wreak afterwards!

You could boobie trap the machine, maybe run some electricity to it....ZAP! just lower the amps raise the volts

yeah...but you'd nail an innocent....murphy's law...

Yeah, one of the guy's hooks up, takes the girl to the wash room to get it on pulls down her shorts and tosses her onto the washer, ungrounded she doesn't feel a thing then he goes for a no hands insertion and POW, wakes up an hour later thinking he just had the best sex ever.

IML Gear Cream!
now...THAT'S a vivid imagination!

:rofl:

we think it's a bum so i'm having somewhat of a moral dilemma.....I think we'll just catch him and call the cops......that is kinda risky w/o a weapon though- my friend told me that one of his buddies who was working at a store tried to stop a bum from shoplifting and got stabbed!!!

Just hide and smack him in the head with the bat or golf club... Just make sure he doesnt get up, then dump the body haha

Catch him and enslave him. We had one that kept sleeping in our trash can. One day we made him get out and told him we would give him 5 dollars to pick up the trash in the parking lot. For month's afterwards he would clean the whole parking lot whenever he needed some more vodka. We used to hide money in the bushes too and he would spend hours searching for it.

Now i'm seriously pissed.....i just got off the phone w/ my mom (awww)....and she told me she sent me some money in the mail last friday, and it's not here, which means it's been stolen out of the mailbox....wtf

should i even bother w/ a police report----it is a federal crime if they catch the bastard stealing mail

Did she send cash? :no: If its a check cancel it... And then buy a locking mailbox.

Originally posted by maniclion
Catch him and enslave him. We had one that kept sleeping in our trash can. One day we made him get out and told him we would give him 5 dollars to pick up the trash in the parking lot. For month's afterwards he would clean the whole parking lot whenever he needed some more vodka. We used to hide money in the bushes too and he would spend hours searching for it.

:rofl: I can picture the dude looking in all theese bushes trying to find money like it was an easter egg!

They will tell you it's stupid to send money in the mail.

I know it's stupid, but that doesn't make stealing mail any more legal.....can't be proven unless i record.....i'm gonna try

Back