• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

low bodyfat %

Jemal

all natural
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Using a 3 point caliper test, my BF is about 3.2%

Im just your average slim guy, about to get back into the weightroom. I was just wondering about any possible health risks there may be. I think I usually eat about 2500-3000 cals/day

oh, here are some of my other stats:
18 male, 125 pounds

any help is greatly appreciated

-marcus

how tall are you?? 125lbs?? yikes.
sounds like you need to be eating more and concentrate on adding more lean mass (muscle).

Jen...he's only 18 and he's in Canada.......

Umm...Marcus...Hon, you got a pic you can send Jen?? She can fatten you up.

Originally posted by Jemal
Using a 3 point caliper test, my BF is about 3.2%

Im just your average slim guy, about to get back into the weightroom. I was just wondering about any possible health risks there may be. I think I usually eat about 2500-3000 cals/day

oh, here are some of my other stats:
18 male, 125 pounds

any help is greatly appreciated

-marcus

HMM its impossible to have a BF% of 3.2% by "accident" so i suggest getting retested and better informed about your results.

Re: Re: low bodyfat %

Originally posted by IronSlingah
HMM its impossible to have a BF% of 3.2% by "accident" so i suggest getting retested and better informed about your results.

triple check check

if you area at 3.2% you need to get some help, because you are not your average slim guy if you are

at a true 3.2 percent, your ass would bruise if you sat down too hard.

Remember, calipers aren't exactly accurate, and there are scores of different equations utilizing caliper measurements at different location to determine body fat.....he could just store it in other places he didn't measure

Originally posted by JLB001
Jen...he's only 18 and he's in Canada.......

Umm...Marcus...Hon, you got a pic you can send Jen?? She can fatten you up.

:haha: your a riot Jodie!

I'm about 5'7
I'll look into get retested... Keep you guys updated

IML Gear Cream!
regardless of wether or not your bf% is accurate or not... I assume that you are still very lean and dont carry much lean mass.
Id focus on gaining more muscle and eating beyond what you are now.

5'7 125 is very skinny... definitely start eating a hell of a lot more... don't worry about putting on a bit of fat... you should be more concerned with putting on weight and working out and not overdoing cardio... you need to thicken your build... but with your metabolism... it will be very easy to lean out... the hardest part will be getting some muscle on those bones :D

It takes practice to use the calipers, and a 3 point test is not very many sites. Generally they are not considered accurate under 6%.

Back