• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Taking Control 2

IML Gear Cream!
:eyebrow: make sure we see some pics after you get your hair done! always makes me feel better (getting it redone)

Originally posted by atherjen
:eyebrow: make sure we see some pics after you get your hair done!
When you show us your "recent" new hair do!:hehe:

Originally posted by Jill
When you show us your "recent" new hair do!:hehe:

Im waiting for my momma to send me the couple pics she took when she was here in Hali. nothing special.
I emailed her this week and she said she was going to drop it off for development this week.. slowwwwpooper!:rolleyes:

girly u have to tell us EVERYTHING the trainer tells u! I wanna know!

03/27

MEAL 1: 1/2C oaties, 1/2C cc, 1 ew, protein, 1T coco, strawberries
(27.5P, 45C, 2F)

MEAL 2: 1/3C oaties, 1/2C can pump, 1 ew, protein
(30P, 30C)

MEAL 3: 4oz chix, veggies
(34P)

MEAL 4: 5.5oz salmon, 1/2C b rice, few wheat crackers, veggies, 1 sf ff fudge bar<-(13C, 3P)
(36P, 56C, 10F)

MEAL 5: sf jello, few crackers, fell asleep real early!! lol

WORKOUT: Rest day, work was insane!!!!!!:nut:

Last edited:
diets looking great JIllybean! :) are you feeling better not having to restrict yourself as much?

any word on the possible trip to Mexico still?
I need some hot weather!! blahhhhhhhhhh its icky here! :mad:

I am feeling better than I have in months AJ! (mentally mainly) Thats the most important thing. The weight will come off, as long as i continue to eat healthy-the occasionally cheat will not hurt me. Still no word on the mexico thing....:wait:

i think maybe for both of us, the problem stems mainly from the binging, not the minor diet details like we kept worrying about

Ive banished the word "diet" Greeky. The word is just to stressful for me. How are ya feelin? Are you eating carbs?

yeah, i couldnt do it.. i had oaties and an apple today.

IML Gear Cream!
03/28

MEAL 1: Protein, Strawberries, 3 fishies
(27P, 6C, 3F)

~Train

MEAL 2: 1/2C oaties, 1/2C cc, 1 ew, protein, strawberries, 1T coco
(27.5P, 45C, 2F)

MEAL 3: 1 ww pita, 4oz chix, veggies
(34P, 26C)

MEAL 4: Protein, diet yogurt, veggies
(32P, 13C)

MEAL 5: 5oz ext lean beef, 1/2C b rice, veggies, 2 sf ff fudgesicles:D, sf jello...really craving sugar!
(35P, 49C, 15F)

MEAL 6:-----

WORKOUT
03/28
Back, 30 mins cardio
T bar rows
25/9, 25/9, 25/8, 25/8
Seated CG cable row
65/8, 65/8D40/9, 65/8D40/9, 65/8D40/9
WG Lat PD
60/8D45/9, 60/8D45/8, 60/8D45/9
1 arm DB rows
25/9, 30/8, 30/8, 30/8
Reverse DB lats
15/8, 15/8, 15/8
SS
DB shrugs
40/8, 40/8, 40/8, 40/9
Upright rows
20/10, 25/10, 30/8
My main focus lifting now is to concentrate on the entire lift. Focus on perfect form, and not worry about increasing the weight. Adding in lots of dropsets too, cause I like the burn!!

Burn baby burn! Disco inferno! :lol: :hot:

:laugh: I know, dont u just love me :cheeky:

Jillybean what is it 4:30 there??? :yawn:

5:30-Today was supposed to be my rest day, but I dragged my butt outa bed, going to do am cardio...:grin: :zzz:

IML Gear Cream!
ohhh your only 3hours behind me then!!
Im off to do leggies soon!
have fun with the cardio :booty:

I dont know why I put reverse, they are just bent over dumb laterals!
:lol: Ok, actually it was the word lats that threw me off. :)

Hi Jill,

TY for your post in my journal today. It looks like you are really doing great girl! That is really cool that you are meeting with a top trainer. I think it's always helpful to have someone see you in person too. Are you bringing your diet and training journal to her as well?

Oh, I am going to give up caffeine and start drinking more water. Might be easier for me to do this now that I am working full time and can't have diet soda whenever I feel like it. Jeesh, I am going to be a bitch for a couple weeks:yell:

Jillie....I'm gonna have to try that cookie recipe in Stacey's journal. Is the macros on one cookie or two?

Hi Jilly! Your doing really great..I admire you!!

Thanks for the recipe!:)

Originally posted by JLB001
Jillie....I'm gonna have to try that cookie recipe in Stacey's journal. Is the macros on one cookie or two?
Both!!! I use that recipe for a meal. Oh, I forgot, add sweetner too!:p

03/29

MEAL 1: Protein, strawberries
(27P, 7C)

~Train

MEAL 2: 1/2C oaties, 1/2C cottage cheese, 1 ew, protein, 1T coco, strawberries
(27.5P, 45C, 2F)

MEAL 3: 1/3C oaties, 1/2C canned pumpkin, 1 ew, protein
(30P, 30C)

MEAL 4: 4oz chic, veggies, lc dressing
(34P, 2F)

MEAL 5: 5.5oz ext lean beef, 1/2C b rice, cheese, 1 sf ff fudgsicle
(35P, 36C, ??F)

MEAL 6: 1C ew's, 1T coco, 1T nat pb, 1T coconut, veggies, sf jello
(31.5P, 3.5C, 12.5F)

WORKOUT:
Supposed to be a rest day, instead I went and did 50 mins of cardio. It felt great!!!!!:)

woohoo! do u like the macaroon eggies???

Ive banished the word "diet" Greeky. The word is just to stressful for me. How are ya feelin? Are you eating carbs?

Diet is a tough word to work with. Once you find a eating plan you can live with, think of it as a lifestyle change. Diet to me always meant a temporary solution. Once you reach your goal, you dump the diet and go back to eating like you did ... and that doesn't help you maintain your goal. In order to lose weight and keep it off, it's an ongoing process - thus a lifestyle change, not a fad diet or temporary solution. What I told the wife is that once she reaches her goal, she can then ease up a bit on the meal plan and have moderated cheats.

Back