IronMagLabs

Molecular Nutrition

Rep Points

Molecular Nutrition

I need help. In the past I have spent lots of $$$ on supplements from Impact Nutrition (Maxteron, Equibolan, Nitro Phen, etc....) and they seemed to work OK. I have been off supplements for a few months now and I'm looking in to buying but I am low on funds. I was doing some research and found out that the guy who runs Molecular Nutrition use to work for Impact and Molecular product are half the price! I was hoping someone could tell me if Molecular nutrition products really work or I'm I getting scammed! Is this a good company to buy prohormones from or not?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

IMP. NUT. is definately a scam. Molecular makes good products, still high priced, but many people don't like Bill for some of his doings.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bill can be a weasel. He took some average to bad user feedback on X Factor and made it sound like it was the most remarkable substance on earth.

On the other hand, he does have some good products.

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

MN puts out a solid product line for the most part. Feedback on their prohormones have been good.

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *MONTHLY COLUMNIST FOR PLANET MUSCLE, NATURAL MUSCLE AND IRONMAN MAGAZINES
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM
    *PIONEER OF POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK AND FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION TRAINING PROTOCOLS