• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

shaving

haynewp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I shaved my arms for the first time today, I don't shave any other places except the face of course. My wife yelled at me and said it looks stupid and gay. I just wanted to see if they looked any bigger without hair.

I know it is necessary for contests, but I am wondering if any girls on here in general think it looks stupid or gay too?

it looks fine to me, but personally I hate when a guy's arm rubs up against me and its all scratchy/stubbly!!!!!!

I still shave most of the time and I have not competed in years. I just prefer it. I'd shave my whole body if I were you just to piss your wife off. Her approach to you shaving your arms was pretty shitty IMHO...but people that are quick at talking and slow at thinking first usually piss me off anyway. Ask if she prefers that you have a beer gut.:rolleyes:

I think it was wrong to yell about it, but I think it looks funny honestly.

I guess it depends on the condition of the arms. I've seen people that are shaved and I'm like "WTF?" lol I don't care much for gorilla impersonations either, so it all depends.

My wife doens't like when I shave my body. She says it looks obvious. But when I tried waxing, she really liked that because it takes so long for the hair to grow back in and when it does it's very fine and light. Alot more natural looking. She likes it when I wax now because it looks natural and doesn't scratch her.

Personally, I shave everything, EVERYTHING! Well except my head. It looks much cleaner that way and you save on deodorant.

I like being a hairy dude personally. I trim some things but I like having a hairy chest and arms.

Back