• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Losing my S1+ gains fast

ShaqFu

Another Arnold wannabe
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've just wrapped up my first S1+ cycle and I'm a bit concerned about how fast the gains I made are dropping off.

I started the cycle a little over 185 was about 200 pounds by the end of it (4 weeks). It's been about 2-3 weeks since then and already I've come down to 193.

8 pounds of LBM is still fantastic for only 6 weeks but how much farther can I expect to drop? Thanks.

What does your diet look like?

diet and pct are gonna keep the gains...keep your macros high(nearly as high as they were on cycle), even if you put on alittle fat....you will retain alot more

on a side note ....this is why switching to cut right at the end of a bulking cycle is not the smartest thing to do...

Some of those gains are water weight from 4AD, so some drop in weight is to be expected. If your a full 6 weeks after the cycle end, then I doubt if you'll drop much more weight unless of course you go into calorie deficit. A permanent 8 lb gain is fantastic.

Hey guys!
Thanks for the quick replies!

As for PCT, I've gone with 6-Oxo.. 3 at night before bed.

As for diet, I eat 3000 cals daily in 6 meals and I try to split that up evenly among the three macros. And that was 3300 during the cycle with the same split.

Oh, and I wouldn't call it "cutting" but I have started doing a little more cardio.. which I usually do when summer time comes.

Nothing that would warrant 7 lbs dropping off though.

The strength gains weren't as great as the time I tried 1-AD but what I did gain has stayed. So that's been a plus.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Corri
As for PCT, I've gone with 6-Oxo.. 3 at night before bed.

that could be part of your problem...

What dose of 6-OXO should be used?

6-OXO should be started immediately post-cycle at a high dose, which is then tapered down weekly. The starting dose for the first week is usually 600 mg, although some go with 800 mg or more. Here are some examples:

After a 4 week cycle:

Week 1: 600 mg
Week 2: 300 mg
Week 3: 100 mg

After a 6 week cycle:

Week 2: 400 mg
Week 3: 300 mg
Week 4: 200 mg

well from what you gave me numbers wise...you cut your macros by 300 cals, and changed your workout routine to one that burns more energy....

after gaining alot of mass on a cycle, your body has to be able to adapt to it after you cut the androgen...little things like upping cardio, or dropping macros will not help you body adapt...

I think Prince hit the nail on the head. 300mg of 6-OXO, especially the first week of pct simply isn't enough. After a 4 week cycle I had pretty good success with:

Week 2: 400 mg
Week 3: 300 mg

That said, a net 8 lb gain and keeping your strength gains is great progress.

i used 600 aday for 5 weeks and my testicles still didnt come back all the way, i dont think 6 oxo is that strong!

Well what were you running? If the shit was that harsh you should have ran some Nolva, or Clomid.

Originally posted by topolo
i used 600 aday for 5 weeks and my testicles still didnt come back all the way, i dont think 6 oxo is that strong!
Did you just use s+1 or did you stack it with something else? When your nuts shrink how bad is it, and will your nuts always shrink on a prohormone cycle reguardless or do some people respond diffrently. What happens if your nuts do shrink in topolo's case and they dont come back. Is there something that will eventually get them back to normal. Sorry for all of the stupid questions.

atrophy of testicles comes from any external androgen in your body...your body sees the androgen and decides it dosent need to make any test for awhile....after not produceing test for an extended period, the testicles will get smaller because they are not in use...

a good pct will get your natual test production going again, and bring your testicles back to normal size...

my ten weeker has caused a good bit of atrophy...you can notice easily that they are smaller

Hey Prince,

Thanks for the 6-Oxo tip. I really wish I'd thought of that before hand..

Back