• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sick

BigE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was wondering if it is ok to still workout ur normal routine even though you are sick and dont feel that well. will it like hurt ur muscle more or is it just a prefence to work out while being sick

I do not, if you're sick your body is putting a lot of energy into fighting off the sickness, adding additional stress from training is not going to help matters.

My rule of thumb is don't train if you're sick. :)

I agree with Prince on that one, although it really depends on how sick i feel. If i'm coughing/sneezing and feel like complete shit i will take off until i'm 100% (i found that when i hit the gym when i'm feeling better fucks me up). If its just a little head cold i'll hit the gym but with less effort.

it's a bummer and throws off your routine but alas it's just one of those things that can't always be avoided...

just listen to your body... if you just have a slight cough, runny nose or sore throat and feel that it won't put too much of a damper on your body or work out then i say go ahead... but i usually know when i'm too sick to train due to a lack of energy...

Back