• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fitting a Prom Dress

TriZZle305

Go Away Body Fat
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A friend of mine found a prom dress she liked and tryed it on and it fit everywhere but it looked "a little pudgy" in the stomach area... she is trying to lose weight so that it has better fit around the stomach and she asked me to make her some kind of plan to lose a few pounds in the stomach in 3 weeks.. prom night is april 17th... im not too familiar w/ losing weight so shes doing the dieting on her own but i was wondering if someone can help me w/ something simple for her to do at night or whatever

3 weeks? anorexia maybe...

why is your prom so early? ours isnt till mid may.

heavy caloric defecit + leptigen + some sort of fat uncoupler? :shrug:

how about wearing one of those spandex things around your stomach/waist like a corset that hides your stomach for the night?

Originally posted by camarosuper6
how about wearing one of those spandex things around your stomach/waist like a corset that hides your stomach for the night?

I agree, if she just wants to look good for the dance then hide it with the corset, it beats not eating for 3 weeks, because that's really not enough time to lose alot of weight in a healthy manner.

diruetics, ab workouts, and cardio with maybe some sort of low carb plan

my mother has this american heart association diet that is 3 days long and you lose 10 lbs supposedly then take 4 days off then start over. Now I didnt his back when I was like 14 or something and got sick b/c I hate beats and puked everywhere. I can post it if you want, dont know if it works

Don't give out unhealthy recommendations, people, even in jest (which I hope you are, because if you're serious....)

Tell her to wear a corset if it's so bad. Start a HEALTHY weightloss plan and keep with it; Don't go binge, don't starve yourself. If the night comes and she still feels insecure, get a corset or suck it in like a guy, heh.

IML Gear Cream!
Have her spend a couple of bucks and have a seamstress let it out a bit. Beats the hell out of ruining her health for the sake of vanity. :finger:

You can put her on a Plan I used.... I was loosing 5lbs per week.. I dropped from 350 to 227 in 5 months...

3 weeks would give me 15-20lbs off but it sucks and really really needs to be strict. this is what I did

Mon morning 40min
Light cardio on elyptical trainer Stair master or treadmill

Wed morning
30min Medium intesty cardio on elyptical trainer Stair master or treadmill

Friday morning
20min HIGH intesty cardio on elyptical trainer Stair master or treadmill

--Diet--

Meal 1-
fresh fruit cup...Not that crap u find in the can the real fresh fruit.
She might wanna just go with a pear or bannan or something
1 liter water
allowed 1 cup of coffee

Meal 2
Low Carb Strive bar or a Myoplex Shake lite
1liter of water

Meal 3
Brown rice 1 cup
grilled plain chicken breast
1 Cup of steamed plain Brocalli
1liter water
allowed diet soda

Meal 4
Shake or Low carb bar
1 liter of water

Meal 5
Chicken breast grilled or
Baked fish Plain or
Steak grilled Plain
1 cup of steamed veggies
1 liter of water
allowed 1 cup coffee or diet soda

IF STARVING AT NIGHT through meal 6 in
Meal 6
1 can of plain tuna albacor in spring water
1 liter of water

NO Drinking
No WHITE CARBS
NO Sugar

read the lables try to keep carbs low but healthy
try to obtain 0 sugars and 0 fat

Almost forgot
the time between meals
eat meal 1
then 2hours later meal 2
then two hours later meal 3
then 3 hours later meal 4
then 2 hours later meal 5
if needed wait 3 hours til meal 6

Originally posted by Monolith
heavy caloric defecit + leptigen + some sort of fat uncoupler? :shrug:

hmmm... on further thought:

cocaine + leptigen + lipoderm + DNP = :eek:

our prom is early i guess cause we get out of school may 21st and seniorz get out before then... I think the dress has holes for the stomach and her descision was last minute so thanks for all the input ill give her the information and hopefully she can eat less and pray more and get the tummy tighter by prom

:D i suggested cocaine and she got mad at me .. :lol:

Back