Well folks, as some of you know, for the better part of the last 3 months, a few of us have been implimenting a new training protocol that I have been working on.
We (the initial small group of testers) are wrapping up our first training cycle, and worked out many of the kinks. We have also seen some (in my opinion) impressive results, to date, with this small sample group (3-5, depending on how you count).
As such, it is time to expand the user base significantly, and see what this program can really do for the masses. So I am looking for more feedback. Please respond here, if you are interested, and if (and only if) I ask yout to email me, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The working name for the program is Tri-Phase Progressive Training or TP-PT, for now.
Here are the rules:
* Each phase is four weeks, and I will give each user one phase at a time.
* You must commit to and complete 12 weeks, as designed.
* You must take before and after pictures.
* You can be bulking, cutting, or recomping.
* You must log/journal your experiences and workouts on this board, including subjective feelings.
* You may disclose any information relation to the workout you did on the day you did it. You may not disclose information of upcoming workouts.
* Diet and supplementation (and drug use) are wholly up to you so long as you aren't using something for the first time. However, if you want to work with a Carb Cycling program, I can help you design one for your goals.
Here is what I need to hear:
* A pitch about why you are interested, and confirmation that you will meet all of the above rules, including and especially, duration, secrecy/privacy, and providing detailed feedback.