• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TP's Taking Testers: Tri-Phase Progressive Training

Twin Peak

Peak Physiquesâ?¢
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well folks, as some of you know, for the better part of the last 3 months, a few of us have been implimenting a new training protocol that I have been working on.

We (the initial small group of testers) are wrapping up our first training cycle, and worked out many of the kinks. We have also seen some (in my opinion) impressive results, to date, with this small sample group (3-5, depending on how you count).

As such, it is time to expand the user base significantly, and see what this program can really do for the masses. So I am looking for more feedback. Please respond here, if you are interested, and if (and only if) I ask yout to email me, please do so at twinpeak@avantlabs.com.

The working name for the program is Tri-Phase Progressive Training or TP-PT, for now.

Here are the rules:

* Each phase is four weeks, and I will give each user one phase at a time.
* You must commit to and complete 12 weeks, as designed.
* You must take before and after pictures.
* You can be bulking, cutting, or recomping.
* You must log/journal your experiences and workouts on this board, including subjective feelings.
* You may disclose any information relation to the workout you did on the day you did it. You may not disclose information of upcoming workouts.
* Diet and supplementation (and drug use) are wholly up to you so long as you aren't using something for the first time. However, if you want to work with a Carb Cycling program, I can help you design one for your goals.

Here is what I need to hear:

* A pitch about why you are interested, and confirmation that you will meet all of the above rules, including and especially, duration, secrecy/privacy, and providing detailed feedback.

Anyone interested?

I was wondering if you were going to post this over here, or if I was going to have to pop my cherry post count over at AL. :grin:

I'll be back :)

hi TP - i'm interested! i've been on a nice roll of not missing the gym at all and that will continue (not missing). my workouts are going well but i'm always interested in learning and trying new things. i'll go the distance with Tri-Phase.

i will only post workouts after the fact (as i do now) and not disclose what's coming next.

i currently keep notes in my written log about how things feel during workouts etc. i don't always transfer those over to im but i certainly can and would during these 12 weeks.

i'll post every workout..the only hitch is no computer at home so i will only be able to update m-f.

i'm ready if you are. :thumb: ;)

sh*t - nearly forgot. how strict are the specific days in your plan? for instance - i can never get to the gym on saturdays. is that gonna be a problem with following the program?

I would love to try this, but I'm on LeptiGen for the first time, so I suppose I have to wait, no?

Ok I'm back

I am always looking to learn about training and diet and the effects on my progress. I am open-minded and flexible, and hard-working. After seeing many successes with Carb-cycling and your previous program, I think this would be a great opporunity to learn and grow.

Keeping tabs isn't a problem, I have no problems with the criteria stated.

:grin:

I'm definitely interested. I'm 26 and have been training for about 5 years. Been extremely dedicated (training and diet) for the past 2-2.5. I've been using P/RR/S for over a year and have made great gains. I'm pretty light, but the strength and body comp changes have been considerable. I think I'd be a very good choice for many reasons...particualry, the fact that I have OCD (yes, diagnosed). :D I keep an extremely detailed workout/diet log and will continue to do so. I'd probably be one of your smaller testers. I'm 5'6 and 155 lbs. Lemme know. Thanks!

Oops...forgot about the secrecy part. I'm like a vault. I pride myself on being honest. No worries there. :)

Camaro, just test the one thing at a time. ;)

Var and Iain are in.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Twin Peak
Var and Iain are in.

should I infer that I'm not? :(

Still deciding. No offense meant, but I have yet to see you stick to a diet, and I don't want to skew results if you don't complete it.

I am very interested in trying something new. I am going to be at school for the summer, which means free access to the rec, we got a great facility, and ive got all sorts of free time (like hours on end). I supplement only with protein and glutamine, used creatine at one point but not now.

I would love to do this, i have no problem agreeing to the terms and conditions posted above. I am very interested in bulking right now, I'm 5'10", 172 pounds, was 142 when i started lifting. Optimum time for me to start, however, would be in one month. I am working on getting back to the shape i was in before my surgery, which should take a few weeks, but not much more; im back at the rec 5-6 times a week now. I am interested because when I started lifting, I had no problem gaining weight. This has been a problem recently, that I plateaued and changing things didnt help. I would like to see if this works for me, and if it does, itd be a true testament to your program.

Let me know ;) You can also reach me at erkoman22@cfu.net

-Erik

i hear ya. if it helps - i stuck with DPw8 for months and back in college i competed and came in at about 11% bodyfat so i can and have stuck to it.

you're right though - there were long periods of time where i'd start/stop/change things over and over. i've been doing well since late February with my eating plan and hitting the gym hard.

Alright Hilary, you are in. Thank Jodi. ;)

Would it work for someone getting ready for a comp?

Actually, no.

For some weird reason, its only effective for those not training for a competition.

(P.S. Sorry, sometimes I can't help but be a sarcastic ass).

Alright Hilary, you are in. Thank Jodi. ;)

by the end of the testing..all 3 of us will be pleased. :D

thanks TP (and Jodi)

Hey TP
I'm interested. 12 weeks is not a problem. I'm playing pretty completively now so not sure if that would interfere with what you have in mind.
Logging on here is not a problem. I would definantly be consistant about it for this situation. Secrecy & Privacy absolutely because I believe you would return the same.

Originally posted by nikegurl
by the end of the testing..all 3 of us will be pleased. :D

thanks TP (and Jodi)
Welcome :D

Now you better kick ass with me ;)

Yes I am :)

Anyone know when this starts? I'm ready to get going. :D

Hmm, I had a Top Secret Clearance in the Navy.

I would have to check with my Sig.Other to see if she could handle me going on a strict program.

Do I need access to specialized equipment? I have a home gym with bench, barbell, dumbells and a dip/chin-up station.

My stats. Age 25 height 6 foot 1 170lbs 11.5%bf. The reason whey Im intrested is I have accomplished my goal for fat loss, and now its time to start packing on some hard earned mucsle the clean and right way. I have stuck to my diet for 7 months now and have been training for 7 months. I used to weigh 242lbs with a waist size of 42 now my waist size is 32 at 170lbs. In order to reach what I did my diet had to be clean no excuses. I train 4 days a week with no cardio except for basketball twice a week. I can train on any given day as my gym opens at 5am and closes at 10pm. Im very serious about my trainning and follow through. I dont go to the gym because I have to I go because I want to and I enjoy working out. In fact the days when Im not in the gym I wish I was (those are off days). I have no problem with logging my progress. I am able to stick with a task with no variation. It has always been a dream to have a nice physique, and Im am partially there with the fat loss. I know putting on the mucsle will be twice as hard but thats what will be exciting.

Please consider me for one of your pupils. I will not let you down TP.

I would also like to try this. I have been bulking for the last few months, and have also been on the same training program. It is growing stagnant quite frankly. I have been putting together a new diet, and would like a new training program to accompany it. This sounds like a great opportunity :)

My stats are as follows. I am 21 years old, and have been training for about 6 yrs. But have only been serious(IE: watching my diet, dedication, etc) for the past 6 months or so. I am 5'8" tall and currently 197Lbs.

I also can keep a secret. If you dont want anyone to know, then its none of their business.

-Jake

Last edited:
any idea when youll have the next group selected? im really really interested.

Actually, no.

For some weird reason, its only effective for those not training for a competition.

(P.S. Sorry, sometimes I can't help but be a sarcastic ass).
So can people getting ready for a comp be in or not? Or was your answer serious and your explanation sarcastic? Cause I'd LOVE to try it! :)

DimeBag is in, just for the cool name.

Maniclion, Once, and Premier are all in. As is Rock, if you can do 12 weeks.

Reminder, EVERYONE who is in must email me at twinpeak@avantlabs.com with any relevant info.

Please include your username and "(IM)" in the subject line.

Court, you are in too, so long as you can stick to it.

Lots of interest everyone, thanks.

We are fast approaching the total number of testers, so I might close this up by weeks end.

Back