• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Foods on a budget

TruthHurts

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need people to list a few inexpensive foods that are high in protein I just recently moved into a apartment so i have to watch what i buy. "I normally get Tuna, Eggs, Cottage cheese, milk, Peanut Butter, Turkey Burgers" What else can we add to this list?

how about lean ground beef or ground turkey?
fresh/frozen pollock is quite cheap too.

also if you go to the grocery stores late in the evening before closing on saturday nights you can find most all meats at reduced 50% off price. they are still good but need to be frozen immediatly! easy way to stalk up and doesnt burn such a hole in the pocket.

Originally posted by atherjen
also if you go to the grocery stores late in the evening before closing on saturday nights you can find most all meats at reduced 50% off price. they are still good but need to be frozen immediatly! easy way to stalk up and doesnt burn such a hole in the pocket.

This is what I do. They call it "Managers Special" at the place I shop because they are about to exceed the Sell By date. Still good. Also, try joining a club like Sams Club. I buy a lot of food in bulk. I get 3 dozen large brown eggs for around $3.

do what i did for a couple weeks when i didn't have a fridge, tuna rice and beans, tuna rice and beans, cheap eats, just go snag some hot sauce and your living cheap

only buy what you use

I have the same problem there, mate.

I try to stay under my budget for the month but always seem to blow it. Takes discipline!:mad:
Of which I have little!

I got a bag of bagels last week and just finished it off.
Throw in a good meal, like steak or a roast beef sand 1x a week to add variety.

I try to stay away from meat cause I am so busy I am afraid it will go bad(it often does). wasted money.

eggs, tuna, canned salmon, chicken, peanut butter, protein powder, beef. You could always freeze yer meat and then go back to it later, or cook it and then & heat it up later. I've done that. Processed my own frozen burritos. Just be careful!

Lately though, I only buy what I know I will eat in the next couple of days.

cheers, and good luck!

Back