• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another Gyno Question

Var

Filthy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a gyno scare about 5 weeks ago. Some of you probably saw my post about it. I went to the doc and he is completely convinced that I do NOT have gyno, just some fatty tumors (runs in my family btw). My question is, if the dr was wrong, how long does it usually take for the "bitch tits" to show up. I've always had a little fat in my chest, but when I look in the mirror I dont think it looks like gyno. I lost a good bit of muscle over the last 5 weeks due to stress/lack of appetite, so I think any extra fat that "may" be showing in my chest is probably from that. Any info is much appreciated. I'm looking forward to the day when my mind is completely at ease about this situation.

Dumbass :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Var
Dumbass :rolleyes:

Don´t be mad.. I was J/K.
Now seriously..
the doctor said that it was not gyno but the "fatty tumor" can removed too or it goes away when you enter a cutting phase?

Not mad. Its just a scary situation and not too funny to me. The doc said there's nothing to worry about, but I still worry from time to time. Like I said, I have some chest fat, but I dont know if its more than before. You cant see the fatty tumors, so if this isnt gyno and doesnt get worse, I have no reason to get surgery. My girlfriend says she cant see any difference. I was just hoping one of the docs on here could give me an idea of how long it takes for gyno to show up. Does it stop progressing once hormone balance normalizes?

Why do you think that your hormonal balance is not normal ?

I know my hormones are normal now. I started getting paranoid about gyno during a PH cycle.

I am pretty sure that gyno is linked to hormonal imbalance and that is the only reason for it. Probably what you have is fat.
If your hormones are normal now, IMO you should be fine, I never heard of a delayed problem after the cause has ceased, specially with the human body.
Wait for the doctors for better information. :)

Gyno is caused by an increase in estrogen, which it caused by an increase in testosterone, it can happen at puberty, or when a male take PH's and steroids.

To completely remove it usually takes surgery, depending on the severity, as well as what is done at the onset to stop it.

Originally posted by Prince
Gyno is caused by an increase in estrogen, which it caused by an increase in testosterone, it can happen at puberty, or when a male take PH's and steroids.

To completely remove it usually takes surgery, depending on the severity, as well as what is done at the onset to stop it.

I appreciate the reply, but this doesnt answer my question. I understand what causes gyno. My question was regarding the progression of gyno. If my doc is wrong, and the small lumps I have are gyno, does it get worse and worse over time even if androgens are never used again???

That's good news! It hasnt gotten any worse (as far as I can tell) in 5 weeks, so hopefully I'm in the clear.

What are the signs of gyno?

Since I was young, I have always been a big kid. I thought maybe my breast like chest was due to me being over weight. My top weght was 380 and I am now 260. (was 235 before thanxgiving, x-mas, and easter dinners. damn holiday feasts) I noticed the size in my chests start to go down as I lost the weight but they still seem to be there. If I keep on with my chest workouts and build enought muscle. Will it tighten things up?

Once you have the gyno surgery, can gyno reappear? Or is it a certain part of the man-tit that - once removed - cant grow back? :scratch:

Monolith said:
Once you have the gyno surgery, can gyno reappear? Or is it a certain part of the man-tit that - once removed - cant grow back? :scratch:

i have met a kid who has had the surgery 2x

i just started my sixth week of d-bol only( i explained this before in another post), wanted to see how my body reacted with just one substance-172lbs to 195lbs in five weeks. i ran 15 the first three days, 20 the next four days and then ran 20mg a week and then have been at 30mg the last three weeks. today was the first day of the sixth week and i tapered down to 15mg and am going to slide down to zero by this coming wed(last day of sixth week) noticed this weekend a slight puffiness around my left nip, and i mean slight. didn't seem to notice anything else til yesterday. defiinitely had a definite tingle at the nipple and surrounding area and to the naked eye is barely visible but i can feel it more than see it. started nolva at 60mg yesterday and still felt it slightly more today, so i went up to 80mg today and will try 80 for the rest of the week and will then taper a week at 40mg and then two more weeks after at 20mg to see how that goes. my biggest question is, and i've tried searching to no avail... is there a right time of day to take nolva during pct? all at once-am or pm? or should i split it morning and evening? so far since i haven't gotten any answers, i'm going with the 40mg am, 40mg pm. which is the better alternative or doesn't it matter. it just seemed to me to do it spread apart. and since i seemed to catch it fairly early(again, maybe i'm wrong on that) will the slight puffiness subside and go back to normal? and does that sound like a long enough pct timespan and enough nolva to do the trick? again mind you, i didn't take a rediculously big amount of gear-just dbol( again, i know what the usual gain it just to lose it theory of dbol only cycles but i'm doing another experiment with that as well- creatine and no2 for a month and then tapering that off as well and seeing how well that is at helping retain my gains)i'll keep everyone posted on project mayhem(creatine/no2 for a month)

Back