• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pics are in...carb cycling

DeadBolt

MP Minister of Pain!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I have been attempting TP's carb cycling and have just recently gotten it all down so progress has been slow. I figured I would show you what I have so far and can't wait to see some real results. Sorry the pics are such crappy quality. I don't see much of a change so you will have to let me know if ya'll do! Thanks.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/g...70&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=

NOTE:The pics with my head cut off look like I have a huge cut but in reality its only stretched skin, went from a size 42-30 and it has never jumped back. I can't wait for that to happen but I bet it will be years for that to happen.

Dude have you just been doing conventional carb cycling ie no tweaks? How long has it been since you started? Looking good, man. What're you rocking on your head? A du-rag?

Peace.

No thats no du-rag gay shit lol, its just my fitted hat backwards. No for a while I guess I tried cutting corners with the cycle and then I go pretty sick so it threw everything out of whack but now I'm back at it strong. I went from 13%-9.3%bf so far within the time I have been doing it. I just had a ton of fat on me when I started so overall everything got smaller rather then just certain noticable areas. I have rcently tweaked my cycling and we will see if this works for now. If not then screw it I'll go back to a bulk cause I am small as it is. I just wanted to get lean for once in my life but if that proves to not work I'll just bulk for a few years ;)

Premo... you ever check your PM's?.......

Back