• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help wit fina

kausion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i been talking in some chat rooms about bringing my weight down and a few guys mention trenbolone acetate and i also seen ephinate.#1 i never juiced before and was wondering if there was any info on this and if it would be right for my application for me to loose more body fat.I'm currently at 6'5 300lbs and 17% body fat.#2 whats the difference between the 2 trenbolone and what dosage would be suggested if i was to go this path

None of that stuff kills bodyweight. Now there is SOME belief that it burns bodyfat but since there is no real science behind human use other than personal observation, who knows. I will say that I loved it myself with test propionate (wouldn't run tren by itself personally), it seemed to cause some vascularity and show the muscle better but I can't say that is for sure fat burning effects. It is not a water gain steroid, making it popular for cutting just like winstrol is.

Diet is #1, the drugs are there to help stave off muscle loss. The drugs themselves though wont burn fat.

T3, Clen and other items are different.

steroids dont make you lose fat....people go for tren on a cut cycle just beacause of the vasculairty you gain from it..

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
people go for tren on a cut cycle just beacause of the vasculairty you gain from it..

Because it doesn't pull in water, nobody wants to be bloated on a cutting cycle but you could do so if you wanted.

i got my diet moving well now and i';m stayin strict and noticing small gains but everyone at the gym throwin different info at me and i seriously getting confused.thanks for all yall help and anymore if you have time

most guys "in the gym" dont know what there talking about.

yea i hear you on that i think for now I'm going to stick with my diet,lifting,and eca and other supplments i just yern to be as cut as some those other guys but i guess i got to pay my dues first

Back