IronMag Research Chems

Test Proviron

Thread: Test Proviron

Rep Points

Test Proviron

Ok im 3 week's in on trying to drop some Bf im about to start my ECA for two week's before going back on the clen,t3.

Iv been running winny from day1 at 50mg ED and dont plane on going past 6 week's.

My question is im thinking of running some test form the 4th week to streach my 6 weeker to 12, were shall i start/stop the proviron as i really want it in there to cut back on side's while on Test (REALLY DONT NEED MY GYNO GETTING WORST )
    You see i thought id drop the BF in 6 week's but i no now i need more time that's why i wanna put the test in and not do a oral for 12 week's as i no that's a NO,NO !

BUT i do need a AAs in there for the 12 week's to spare hard earned muscle as im planeing to keep running clen,t3 for the whole 12 weeks 2 on 2 off with eca as a bridge.Also when cutting it's still the same 500mg a week of test ?

Anyway Thank's
    Board's dont hit back !

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Clen for 12 weeks? What have you prepared so that you actually survive through this one.

Rep Points

clen

When say 12 weeks im saying 2 weeks on 2 weeks of with Eca as a bridge ! im sure i made that clear !

Anyways when what you think about starting the test at the 4th week and what about the proviron were shall i putt that i just got post reply on a nother forum to run pro form the 7th week when i stop the winny !
    Iv got that down as a NO,NO as it would be to long on oral's

Will i see any muscle gain's when cutting on low carb's i no im taking it just to hold on to muscle while being on the clen,t3 but will i see any gain's ! anyway.

My carb intake is 100g Ed 50g first and 50g before i lift

monday's i take my carbs up to 200/250g as a shock thing, and cuz it's chest day lol...lol
    I need to no is if i need more carbs and calories to hold on to my muscle for my size.

Im now 6ft/5in 243lb kinna happy with how i look, just starting to see my abz coming through, looking to come down to around 225lb and look ripped 2 ****. my diet's been like this for 3/4 weeks now with real low to no suger and sodium.

Im gonna keep it like this for another mounth then start the clen,T3 or T4 and winny, oh yeah im now useing a ECA stack im gonna run this also for the next mounth.

Here's my diet, tell me if it need's a tweck up !

6/7am 50g oats with pure whey 40g

9/10 can of tuna 40g

12.30 Chicken breast or tuna

2.30 Chicken 40g brown rice 50g (Some day's i leave of the carbs here)

4.30 kipper's 40g brown rice 50g

6.30 lifting time

8.15 lifting ENDS 60g pure whey 20/30g oats, cratine, glutamine

10.00pm sometimes whey pro, or some solid pro

12.00pm same again

Bedtime allways have a pro shake besides the bed as i allways wake up to piss out all the water iv drank, ohhhhhhhh yeah i drink anything form 3 to 4 liters a day.

Last edited by 2BigGunz; 04-04-2004 at 05:09 PM.
    Board's dont hit back !

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Re: clen

Test sounds fine, you can add it in any time. Never used proviron, no reason for me to use it.

Originally posted by 2BigGunz
    Will i see any muscle gain's when cutting on low carb's i no im taking it just to hold on to muscle while being on the clen,t3 but will i see any gain's ! anyway.
    Impossible to answer, maybe yes, maybe no. Some people can add LBM on cutters no problem.