• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CourtQueen's TP-PT Log

CourtQueen

Swearing off coffee, hell
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Piece of Cake :D

Oh wait, I can't have cake....... heehee

Truly look forward to starting this which will be next week. Need to do some planning and look at the carb-cycling a little bit more thoroughly.

Good luck! Don't forget to PM me the details... :cool: :D

you hush Monolith- I want details too! :grin: darn

best of luck CQ! :)

:finger: to Mono and Jen

Good luck CQ :)

Good luck CQ! You'll do great :)

Originally posted by Jodi
:finger: to Mono and Jen

Good luck CQ :)

dang we tried!! :cheeky:

I'm going to be starting next Tuesday on this. Until then I'm practicing the carb-cycling and going to go in for a practice run at the exercises since some I've never done.

This week NON-TP:
Today No - Workout & VB
Wed. High - VB
Thurs Low - Workout
Fri No - Workout
Sat Low - Off
Sun High - Workout
Mon No - VB

Next Week Start TP:
Tues - High - Workout & VB
Wed - Low - Workout
Thurs - No
Fri - Low - Workout
Sat - Low - Workout
Sun - No
Mon - Low - VB

Food today
1-Vitapro Shake (ok I know this is not right for no carb day but I ran out of whey p and was in a hurry this morning)
2 -1 chicken breast and 1 cup of green beans
3 - 1 can of tuna lil light mayo (I need to start getting the bigger cans or going for a can and a half. Think I need to be hitting about 27g of protein per meal) I'll add some cottage cheese with this and some broccoli
4 - 1 chicken breast and more beans
5 - some meat (lean) and spinach
6 - whey protein with a few berries

Only thing I would change is maybe having your High Carb Days a day before VB, if possible. And have a low carb the day of VB.

Yeah, I will definitely do that for Tourneys. I was trying to get in that 'No' before starting and kind of worked backwards from there. Also trying to keep those Highs on days that I do something. I was tempted to switch my days to Wed/Thurs and Sat/Sun so I could get that High on Sunday and that would be pre-VB day, hum, I'll have to think on that.
Thanks

VolleyBall?

Yes, I play pretty competitively. It isn't sissy vb :D

(Doubles Sand - it's not Calif pro but the best I can find in my state)

Stats and pics as required.... UGH

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1305

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1308&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1306&size=big&password=&sort=1&cat=500

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/g...7&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=1

R/L
Bis 13.125/13.5
Chest above breast 36, on b 38.25
Waist 33.5
Hips 38.5
thighs 21/21
calves 15.25/15.5

Going to get my bf done sometime this week. Thinking I'm somewhere around 24%, we will see though. Thanks to my twins :)

Last edited:
you have twins? how old? cute!! :)

no being hard on yourself girlie! :finger: you'll do great!!!

CQ - That's what your hear for to do your best. Your going to do wonderful ;)

Yep Jodi - definitely here to just keep working on it.

Atherjen - yep I have twins :eek: :cry: :laugh:
They are almost 3 so I really need to stop allowing them to be my excuse. But at the end of this I will post my pic from a year ago and then you will really see how far I've come :lifter: (I never had a problem staying in shape before the twins. I was always doing something.... The twins definitely put my body to the test.)

Your pics look great CQ, especially for having twins! :)

CQ your Hardcore in my books! I got a new born and that is crazy enough. I couldn't imagine double.

You'll do awesome :Thumb:

Time to kick ass.

P.S. My boys just turned two.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, I'm shooting for a 'NO' day since I'm starting tomorrow. The little I've done with the carb cycling this week has made me very excited. I really like it and it is actually pretty simple.

Tonight I have two hours of doubles so I'll be actually putting in a bit of carb but sticking to the 'NO' as best I can today.

TP- Two is a wonderful age!!! (I think I'm going to have more tantrums at 3 then I have had with the kiddos at 2.)

Thanks Rock and IainDaniel! I totally plan on "kicking ass", or at least kicking my ass :lol:

Ok, started off the day with not much energy and fighting some kind of bug that made me almost feel like I had food poisoning. Got to the gym and my body felt better and better thru the workout. It was actually kind of invigorating for the body to just have a nice easy quick set workout. Then I was off to volleyball again and my body fell back into the not much energy mode. I'm looking forward to rest day and sitting on my arse :lol: no, I will probably do something.

2 WG Pulldowns: 90 x9, 80 x9
2 Barbell Rows: 65 x9, 70 x9 (set with leg curls)
2 Seated Leg Curls: 165 x9, 180 x9
2 Barbell Curls: 30x9, 40x6
2 Cable Hammer Curls: 20x9, 20x9
2 Seated Calf Raise: 150x8, 165x8 (set with shrugs)
2 Barbell Shrugs: 60x9, 80x8

17minutes - ok I know I need to go slower and probably push those weights a bit. I think I need to go up on the rows (love this exercise) and the shrugs. I tried using the rope at first with the hammer curls and it was too long so just did it as written without attachment (I don't think there is any possible way that someone can do these wrong. Is there?)

Also walked 5 minutes before and after just to stretch out since I sit all day (ugh). Would have normally done some cardio afterwards but had the vb.....

Today was a 'HIGH' day and it wasn't as clean as I would have liked but it wasn't a great day but it wasn't too horrible either. Not going to post it but will starting tomorrow.

Just finished cooking up some extra lean Turkey for tomorrow....yum. Here I come 'LOW' day. Not totally looking forward to tomorrow's workout but I'll suck it up and do it (besides it won't take me but 25min or so probably :) )

Time for bed. No more vb for the week so I can focus more on the workouts and food......:whip:

Last edited:
I am so friggin' confused about all this TP-PT stuff, what is going on here? :confused:

Oh okay, thanks a lot CourtQueen, really appreciate it. Now I can see more of what is going on here. Pretty interesting actually. Did you just recently start?

Damn - 17 mins. I thought I was fast with 25 mins. :lol:

17 mins and you didn't feel 100%

Shoot I would hate to see when you are on your game :thumb:

CQ if you dont waht the use the bare cable try using the rope and knotting one side of it. Works for me but I am 6'1", i think it would work for you

Good workout CQ. My favorite days are Low Carb and No Carb. I have trouble making High Carbs completely clean now! :)

Rock - I am sure that I'm going to feel that way too soon. After the 'Hi' yesterday I'm feeling kind of bloated and fat (of course that little stomach virus thingy that is going on probably hasn't helped but it does feel much better today, not 100% yet). So, the Low and No is looking good right now.

Xring - thanks, I might try the knotting on the rope but just holding the cable was just fine.

Ok, right now I'm struggling getting in the fruit at my meals. Need to work on that. Off to the gym here shortly and my squat inspiration is JODI (begesus girl, that is impressive!). And I will not be so hurried today (except I still have to get back to the office, UGH).

Back