IronMagLabs

Question on D-Bol & Winni-V

Rep Points

Question on D-Bol & Winni-V

I'm new to the steroid field and I need some info. I just ordered some "legal" D-Bol and Winni-V tabs. The D-Bol is Methadrostenol 230mg tabs and the Winni V is Cyclostanozol 360mg. My question is are these as bad as the illegal versions (as far as what kind of body damage they can cause). I also would like to know how long I should stay on the cycle. I am taking 4 D-Bols a day and 2 Winni V's a day. My last question is are they worth it. Thanx for any info given to a newbie.
    As far as my body type I am 6 ft. tall and 162 pounds.

Rep Points

My feeling is that you got ripped, dude.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Scammed....................

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You probably should have looked into this a little bit more before you dished out the cash. Shouldn't this thread be in A.Z. Probably get more responses.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by GSXR750
    Shouldn't this thread be in A.Z. Probably get more responses.

my bad, "legal"

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I moved it because these are legal supps.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

you went to legalsteroids.com didnt u?

Rep Points

This stuff is made by SDI Labs and if a search is done, info can be found on this site.

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Rep Points

ya...i think that company is a crock of shit

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i dont know that you got scammed but there are certainly much better products on the market.

i would tell you to do a search also but the search engine on this site sucks!!!! i can never get it to find anything.

Rep Points

It's the search engine on here that sucks, not you right?????

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

you like it dale????????

it never lets me find anything, i find a thread quicker by using google!!

TEAM AY

Rep Points

SDI Labs has a bad rep for exactly this reason. Stick to a transdermal 1-test and 4AD (Dermabolics S1+ is one choice) for excellent results.

Rep Points

Originally posted by topolo
    you like it dale????????

it never lets me find anything, i find a thread quicker by using google!!
    Nah man, just bustin your balls man. One thing I hate about the search engine is that you need to have at least 3 characters so if you are looking for T3 you are screwed. I use google for everything too, that and dogpile so i can get multiple sites.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

Pssst... just use a * after the T3 which means wildcard. So enter T3* in the search engine, and you'll get plenty of hits.

Rep Points

Re: Question on D-Bol & Winni-V

I was wondering did you end up taking it did it work for you i just ordered the same thing winny -v and d-bol

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

oh boy
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

Rep Points

Re: Question on D-Bol & Winni-V

Originally posted by lefty
    I'm new to the steroid field and I need some info. I just ordered some "legal" D-Bol and Winni-V tabs. The D-Bol is Methadrostenol 230mg tabs and the Winni V is Cyclostanozol 360mg. My question is are these as bad as the illegal versions (as far as what kind of body damage they can cause). I also would like to know how long I should stay on the cycle. I am taking 4 D-Bols a day and 2 Winni V's a day. My last question is are they worth it. Thanx for any info given to a newbie.
    As far as my body type I am 6 ft. tall and 162 pounds.

These two products are of such poor quality as far as prohormones go as to be laughable. Sorry but I'd stay away from the particular outfit you bought them from.
    Millennium Fitness
    Supplement Your Training
    The #1 Online Source for Cutting edge, brand name supplements

35% bodyfat!noob

Rep Points

I ve been using winni-v for three weeks Ive just gotten back into lifting after 5 years off and I ve lost about 20 pounds,I aint ripped, and it probably didnt do anything but get me hyper and make me sweat like a pig.I have lost a lot of fat but then again I dont its worth 80 bucks.

Rep Points

I have been reading quite a bit of your posts regardign SDI products. I have been into training for quite some time now and have tried several suppliments over the years. I bought their combo blitz cycle and noticed some good results in just a few weeks. I have never been asked by as many people what I use as I have after I started using their products. I don't know what else out there may be better; but, I really don't think their stuff is a waste of money. I noticed some very decent gains in strength and cuts. My veins have never been as pronounced as they are when I am using their products. I just started another cycle of their stuff and noticed a change in just a couple of weeks from using it. I know some of it may be genetics and I tend to do a lot of cardio. I tend to run for a hour in mornings. Lift in afternoons and swim at night. Try to do this about 5 days a week. Don't always get all 3 in each dayl; but, I do what I can.

I have just been reading a lot on you people bashing these products and I have to disagree on it being crap.

OK. Now let me have it!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fireplug
    I have been reading quite a bit of your posts regardign SDI products. I have been into training for quite some time now and have tried several suppliments over the years. I bought their combo blitz cycle and noticed some good results in just a few weeks. I have never been asked by as many people what I use as I have after I started using their products. I don't know what else out there may be better; but, I really don't think their stuff is a waste of money. I noticed some very decent gains in strength and cuts. My veins have never been as pronounced as they are when I am using their products. I just started another cycle of their stuff and noticed a change in just a couple of weeks from using it. I know some of it may be genetics and I tend to do a lot of cardio. I tend to run for a hour in mornings. Lift in afternoons and swim at night. Try to do this about 5 days a week. Don't always get all 3 in each dayl; but, I do what I can.

I have just been reading a lot on you people bashing these products and I have to disagree on it being crap.

OK. Now let me have it!
    Firts of all thanks for bumping this old thread, secondly, go to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.