• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Guess What???

Originally posted by supertech
Avs pull it off in overtime :thumb:

More like the Sharks HANDED it to them in overtime. :rolleyes:

Leafs finally stopped playing Ken Hitchcock Boring Hockey :)

Is it just me or Has Ken Hitchcock Made the Flyers become a bunch big boys that are pussies :)

Good all around effort by the Blue and White

sharks blew that big time..should have swept them..oh well they will take it saturday at home:D

Originally posted by IainDaniel Is it just me or Has Ken Hitchcock Made the Flyers become a bunch big boys that are pussies :)

It's just you. :p

Originally posted by IainDaniel Good all around effort by the Blue and White

Giving credit where credit's due, I agree. The Leafs show a hell of a lot of heart. A lot of teams would have just folded up and mailed it in after losing the first two games. I hope the grit continutes, it makes for great hockey......................................as long as the Flyers are the ultimate victors. :thumb:

Originally posted by ALBOB
It's just you. :p

I just remember previous playoff series, where the Flyers were Rough and Tough, it no longer seems like that. Mind you the Leafs are Bigger than Previous years. Seems like the Leafs are the more physical team.

Giving credit where credit's due, I agree. The Leafs show a hell of a lot of heart. A lot of teams would have just folded up and mailed it in after losing the first two games. I hope the grit continutes, it makes for great hockey......................................as long as the Flyers are the ultimate victors. :thumb:

:finger:

Originally posted by IainDaniel
I just remember previous playoff series, where the Flyers were Rough and Tough, it no longer seems like that.

It got them all the way to the finals against the Red Wings where they decided to try and play "stylish" hockey. We all remember how THAT worked out. :cry: Since then it seems Bobby Clarke has tried to achieve more balance between bulk and brains. For every Primeau he's got a Recchi. For every Leclair he's got an Amonte. etc. I like the new look, I just wish they'd OCCASIONALLY revert back to the good ole' days of being the Broad Street Bullies and kicking some ass. Last night was disgusting. Again, I think the Leafs played it perfectly and the final score showed it. But the Flyers could have done SOMETHING. Hell, if nothing else just turn Brasheer loose on Domi. I'd like to see that rematch no matter who's winning the game. If for no other reason than I think Domi got the better of him last year and I hate that little fucker. Donald needs to redeem himself. :box:

Sigh.. The Leafs blew chunks last night :(

It is amazing that each team plays so differently on Home ice. Primeau and Recchi finally stepped up to the plate.

Primeau looked like a man on a mission

Primeau looked like a man on a mission

I hope he's still on that same mission tomorrow night. :thumb:

A spanking like that can go either way. Hopefully it'll give the Flyers the necessary momentum to put this series away once and for all.

IML Gear Cream!
sharks blew it again..a lot's riding on the game tomorrow in denver

Flames in 6 who would of thunk it :D

Must be that Canadian Resolve :lol:

Flames in 6 who would of thunk it :D

Must be that Canadian Resolve :lol:

FUCKERS! :mad:

:p

Can't say I am surprised. I was afraid the Flames would be too much for the Wings to handle. As much as I hate to see the Wings lose, it is cool to see all these "different" teams in the running. :)

I believe winning a championship gives fans a five year cushion before they can seriously start bitching. Since the Wings won in 2002, no complaints from me. :)

I have a ton of complaints then :lol: I wasn't even alive when the Leafs last won in '67 :(

I feel for ya, man. After all, I am a Red Sox fan.

Well ya got me there :D I like the Bo' sox, but am partial to the Jays, I some how see the Red Sox winning before the Jays ever win again.

How come you don't cheer for the Bruins?

How come you don't cheer for the Bruins?

I used to HATE the Bruins! I grew up a Whalers fan. Detroit was always my #2 team (since Yzerman entered the league). When the Whale packed up and moved to Carolina, Detroit became my #1. I don't hate the Bruins anymore. I'd like to see them win another Cup. And FUCK Carolina.

Ahhh... those Canucks are doing great!!! The Flames won again, knocked off the Wings while they were at it...:banana: :banana:

Originally posted by IainDaniel I wasn't even alive when the Leafs last won in '67 :(

And you won't be alive the NEXT time they win it. They're wraping up their season tonight. :p (I sure hope Domi and Brasheer get after it tonight..........THAT'S hockey. :D )

Yeah I was pissed there was no fights after that throbbing on Sunday. The Refs were a bit whistle happy. Still trying to figure out what they threw out Domi and Belak for.

As much as you hate Domi, I know you would love him if he were on your team, he is a worker :thumb:

BTW I have a better chance of seeing the Leafs win a cup in my life time, than you do with the flyers OLDBOB :lol: Fiqure I would join in with the fun :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
As much as you hate Domi, I know you would love him if he were on your team, he is a worker :thumb:

Buffalo used to have a little pain in the ass who got traded to the Penguins. I can't remember what the hell his name was, but I used to feel exactly the same way about him. the little bastard would just stand there and smile a huge grin and antagonize the hell out of the other team. I hated that SOB, but would loved to have him on my team..................................Domi's a different story. I HATE THAT BASTARD!!! :fire:

Originally posted by IainDaniel BTW I have a better chance of seeing the Leafs win a cup in my life time, than you do with the flyers OLDBOB :lol: Fiqure I would join in with the fun :grin:

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout? I can last till the end of THIS season. :D

Hmmmm,is it tonight that the Leafs GO DOWN ????

:p :p :p

BARNABY, that was his name. Matthew Barnaby. :thumb:

Shit the Av's lost.......:cry:

Shit the Leafs lost ... :cry:

Kudos to Philly they deserved it. They capitalized when they had to, something the Leafs couldn't do. Hmmm so now who do I cheer for. That is pretty easy, go Calgary :grin:

Originally posted by supertech
Shit the Av's lost.......:cry:
:p
Nabby was on fire the whole game..props to the sharks for making it to the western finals for the first time in their franchise history

Very intersting final four: Philly, Tampa Bay, San Jose, Calgary. It'll be fun to watch. :)

It's cool to not have the usual teams in there.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
It's cool to not have the usual teams in there.

:flipoff: Is that a veiled dis at Philly? :flipoff:

j/k I know what you mean. I was getting pretty sick of the Avs, Devils, Wings and Stars always being in the semi's and finals.

:flipoff: Is that a veiled dis at Philly? :flipoff:

j/k I know what you mean. I was getting pretty sick of the Avs, Devils, Wings and Stars always being in the semi's and finals.

Actually, Philly is the only real "usual" team in there, but since they have not reached the finals in a while, they can be considered one of the "different" teams. No shot at Philly intended. :)

Tampa Bay is fun to watch. They don't pull any of that neutral zone trap shit. They come right at you at full steam and try to force turnovers. I think Philly will take them though.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Tampa Bay is fun to watch. They don't pull any of that neutral zone trap shit. They come right at you at full steam and try to force turnovers. I think Philly will take them though.

Agreed. Philly's the same way. I think Philly's size will win this battle. :thumb:

I still think the Bolts have a wild card though, Martin St Louis. Let me throw this at you. Sammy Kappanin was a GREAT fill in on defense while Jonsson was hurt. What do you think about having Sammy spy on Martin? They're both small and fast. Good defensive strategy?

Back