• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Guess What???

tucker01

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It is Hockey Playoff Time Again!!!

It is Hockey Playoff Time again.

Any Guesses?

Nashville vs. Detroit
Calgary vs. Vancouver
St. Louis Vs. San Jose
Dallas vs. Colorado

NY Islanders Vs. Tampa Bay
Montreal Vs. Boston
Ottawa Vs. Toronto
NewJersey Vs. Philly

Last edited:
Detroit
Vancouver
St. Louis
Dallas

Tampa
Boston
Toronto
New Jersey

:D

WOO HOO! I love NHL playoff time!

Detroit
Calgary
San Jose
Colorado

Tampa Bay
Boston
Toronto
New Jersey

Detroit (even though I hate the Red Wings)
calgary
St. Louis
Colorado(Go AVS)
Tampa
Boston
Otawwa
New Jersey

FLYEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAH!

Whats with all these Flyer Fans :no:

Leafs :thumb:

I like Redwings and the Rockies.

Originally posted by IainDaniel
BAH!

Whats with all these Flyer Fans :no:

What, you feeling out classed? :D

Originally posted by IainDaniel Leafs :thumb:

That's gonna be a good series. Whoever survives will probably be too beat up to do well in the second round though. I originally picked the Sens to win but the Leafs are hanging tough. We'll see. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Re: It is Hockey Playoff Time Again!!!

Oh, I almost forgot:

Detroit
Calgary
San Jose
Dallas

Tampa Bay
Boston
Ottawa
Philly (All you idiots that picked the Devils SUCK. :p )

Philly has impressed me to say the least. Esche actually may even hold his own, which is unusal for a Philly goalie :p

Toronto has stunk in all four games against Ottawa, if anything they have exposed Ottawa as a weaker team than everyone originally thought.

Leafs are in Trouble though. Owen Nolan already injured, Joe Newendiuk (Back), Mats Sundin Hurt last night (Knee unknown), Darcy Tucker (hurt Uknown)

If the series pan out the way they are I think the winner of the Leafs/Sens Series will have the easier time up against T-Bay.

but these are the playoffs and anything can happen :D

If the series pan out the way they are I think the winner of the Leafs/Sens Series will have the easier time up against T-Bay.

I agree. It looks like all you have to do to stop T-Bay is stop St Louise and they're done. He's a tough little bastard to stop, but he's just one guy. :shrug:

Ahh T-bay are a bunch of pansies :)

Sure they are fast, but we all know that kind of hockey won't last in the playoffs. Heck even the Sens would bounce them around like little kids :grin:

I was Hoping NJ would beat up on philly a little more :shrug:

I was Hoping NJ would beat up on philly a little more :shrug:

Yeah, I thought this series would be the most physical of all the first rounders, East or West. In game three they DID beat up on us, and we all know the outcome of that debacle. I was a bit unsure about Hitchcock when he first took over but he's turning out to be a DAMN good coach. He sees what's wrong and fixes it RIGHT NOW. He's gonna look even better holding the Stanley Cup over his head this year. :thumb:

Why else do you think he was part of the coaching staff for Team Canada :)

But I doubt you will be seeing any cup in Philly :cough: Choke :cough: :)

Originally posted by CourtQueen
I hope you didn't put any money on Dallas ........

Dallas Blah, as long as Shayne :whiner: Corson is on that team they will go no where :p

My Flyers looked like shit last night but still got the 3-0 win!!!

Avs are going to knock out the stars fom the playoffs tonight :banana:

IML Gear Cream!
Avs take the series...sorry dallas fans :laugh:

I was kinda pulling for dallas a little bit. I'm just happy that the Flyers kicked the shit outta the Devils.

san jose past the blues....haha for everyone that just assumed the sharks wouldn't make it again

tor38.gif
>>>
buttkick.gif
<<<
ott38.gif

Look who's Back? :)

Ottawa should have won this series 4-0, if anything it isn't looking good for them further in the playoffs.

I bleed blue and white, but I am not that optimistic about game 7. Especially if Mats isn't playing.

I'm having the most severe brain cramp right now, does hockey re-seed after each round? :confused:

Yep. Redculous!

Philly either plays Leaf/Sens/ or Bruins

I'm not sure who I'd rather see the Flyers play. Maybe Boston, because of the rookie goalie. If they played the leafs or Sens they would get home ice. any of the 3 would make a good series.

Well Montreal pulled the unthinkable. Now Philly plays either the leafs or sens. Not what I was hoping for :shrug:

Well Montreal pulled the unthinkable. Now Philly plays either the leafs or sens. Not what I was hoping for :shrug:

I was kind of hoping to go against Boston for the same reason as you, the rookie goalie, but neither the Leafs or Sens have looked particularly strong in this series. Besides, we've had a lot of time to rest up and get healthy while they've just been getting more beat up. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. :D

P.S. The Leafs and Sens play tonight so the next round begins when? Thursday? Friday? :shrug:

Back