IronMagLabs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

M1T sides effects help?

Pardon My Progress.......

Rep Points

M1T sides effects help?

I have been experiencing some nose bleeds in my last week of M1t, I understand that this may be an indicator of increased BP. Are there any other indicators of increased BP to look for? I usually take prescription allergy meds on a daily basis which can cause nose bleeds on occasion. So just trying to get some additional opinions. I guess I could always just go see my doctor. That co-pay's a bitch though.

Filthy Animal

Rep Points

Many times there are no symptoms at all. That's why its sometimes called "the silent killer". Go see a doc to be safe.
    But when you disarm them, you at once offend them by showing that you distrust them, either for cowardice or for want of loyalty, and either of these opinions breeds hatred against you.

-N. Machiavelli

This is pretty common on M1T. I would pick up a blood pressure monitor from a pharmacy, you will find it to come in handy on multiple occasions. If it's in the danger range then stop the M1T, and maybe see a doctor.
    My articles
    www.bulknutrition.com
    magazine.mindandmuscle.net

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would NOT pick up a bld pressure monitor. Too expensive for crap. Either use the FREE machine in pharmacy or go to the ER and just ask for them to take your blood pressure. That will give you a good indicator of High BP. Are you having headaches, fast heartrate, skip in heart rate?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Are they inaccurate?

I hope I have not been relying on less-than-reliable devices.
    My articles
    www.bulknutrition.com
    magazine.mindandmuscle.net

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

In my experience the cheaper ones are not very accurate. And we have people come in the ER all the time who say their home blood pressure device gave them a reading and when we do it it' off.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain...

Filthy Animal

Rep Points

Go see a doc. Why take chances?
    But when you disarm them, you at once offend them by showing that you distrust them, either for cowardice or for want of loyalty, and either of these opinions breeds hatred against you.

-N. Machiavelli

UNLEASH THE BEAST
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Is the air dry in your house or where your at?

Rep Points

Its not too dry here in Dallas. I have had some headaches the past couple days. I have scheduled an appt with my doc later this week. You are right Var, why take a chance.

Rep Points

Are there any supps/herbs that will help keep bp down?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was on 20mg of M1T for the past 10 days, and I am also taking 10mg of Atenolol for high BP (for past 2 years).

As someone else said, I would stay away from purchasing a BP monitor, but I would go to the local drug store and get checked out on the free machine, or stop by your doctor and have him check it.

You don't want to screw around with your BP. If you are getting nose bleeds, it is possible that your BP is higher than normal. However, it could also be that your sinuses are dry, you are lifting more and straining something in the nostrils, or a pollup in the nostrils is aggitated and starting to bleed.

If you are worried enough to post something, be safe and go get checked.

What I get if my pressure gets high:

- pressure behind eyes
    - ears turn read and get hot
    - hives on arms
    - headaches
    - pissed off

Rep Points

I'm always pissed off. On or off cycle.