IronMag Research Chems

clen question

Thread: clen question

Rep Points

clen question

i just got sum clen cuz i need to lose weight but i was wondering if anyone could give me sum tips on how im supposed to take this stuff becuz it comes in a pump bottle, plus i heard sum get sum realy bad side effects is it true.
    id really appreciate anyones help thankyou

The Bunny Is Bulking!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

shelf it until you feel more confident with what is even is...

as for sides clen has many....its a stimulant so it will have many stimulant sides(terrible migranes, night sweats, hardness of sleep, irreagular heart beat, heart failure)

If you have any heart trouble you will not want to take it...its not only a stimulant but also a beta antagonist...both of wich are very bad for your ticker

your playing with something that can easily send you to the hospital, or kill you

Fit Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Not to mention serious cramping and muscle twitches...it's a serious compound...do your research and have your diet in check before you ever go near it.

Plus...it needs to be cycled to prevent receptor downgrade...2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

If you use it take it early in the day and drink a tonne of water.
    Searching for the right balance...

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

If you're using what I think you may be roll'n, lets call it LN, I would start with 2 sprays in tha morning and 2 later in tha day. If you feel like yu can roll a lil harder, 3 in the morning and after a day or so 3 later. I think unless you've got some experience with that product you might not wanna play with more than 9 sprays a day. If you need info feel free to hit a brotha on PM and I'll lay tha website wit tha crazy info about that product on ya . PEACE and LOVE
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

clen

I done clen two weeks ago i went up to 11 clen a day on a cycle of upping it a pill a day, BUT I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULT'S

what the best two week cycle 2 day's on 2 day's off, or as i done ? The guy i talk to said to start near my max of my last cycle and go up again by a pill a day till i get sides ( the jitter's) then hold it there till the end off the 2 week's.

This would mean i start at least on around 7/8/9 as i ended on 11
    i never got no jitter's on 11 clen a day for my last 4 days of my last cycle.

what you think ???
    Board's dont hit back !

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think 11 a day is aolt of clen

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Dig this , I feel ya !!!!!! I've always been able to withstand higher doseages than most peeps also. I have to roll wit what works for MY body , dig it? If you're not feel'n anythang, then on tha real it's simple, it's not work'n up to par for you. One way I can tell when Clen is jamm'n is that shake thang that graudally subsides down to somethang that's not even noticable to me anymore. However I've also noted that after tha first 8 or 9 days or so I don't feel anythang that is like" BOOM I'm on Clenbutrol" but my hands get shakey( kinda freaky) I've gott'n into tha habit of hold'n out my arm and check'n if I'm shake'n kinda hard to tell if it's work'n. Here is a sure fire way to KNOW that you're burn'n fat or your hook up is jamm'n. Get a hold of some Triacana and use that as a stack with clen or ECA. YOU WILL SHREDD!!!!!!!!! Flatout! I'm a little leary about tha thyroid issues wit T3, but triacana is tried and true, and a little safer than T3.
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fit Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Are you using the veteranarian version.....VENTIPULOMEN
    Searching for the right balance...